• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

fingers crossed....I am feeling super moody and stresy,lets hope it is a good sign.

Do you have any symptoms?

GemmaLou, Did u cave in and test!??!!??! If so, what was the outcome?

Well, AF is still away for me. Still getting strange period type pains on and off, but nothing yet, so hoping it stays that way. Im now on CD 27 and cycles are usually 21-29 days, but last few months been closer to 25. Really tempted to test, but may wait til saturday.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

i think i due to test in the next few days or a week not sure on dates but will let ya all know but today it was bfn but not sure if dates wrong

well done to all those who are holding out on testing....I caved in and got :bfn: to be expected really! Oh well, thats it now. Kind of given up on this month and will just be waiting for the :witch: to arrive now! Pleased to see we have a :bfp: with yeahbetty!!!! Fingers crossed we get some more! :dust:

just one thing I wanted to mention, I am really suprised that I still seem to have CM, normally it stops about 5 days before :witch: is due, but its till coming! VERY odd, guess its my body playing tricks again! Did a great job at fooling me last month, sure its trying to do the same x

just one thing I wanted to mention, I am really suprised that I still seem to have CM, normally it stops about 5 days before :witch: is due, but its till coming! VERY odd, guess its my body playing tricks again! Did a great job at fooling me last month, sure its trying to do the same x

FX'd it's a sign! :hugs:

I just got a line on an ASDA test. Still feel like AF is coming so not believing it yet!

I don't think I'd believe it if it was. False positives aren't that common though right?

FX'd for Mya and Gemma, hope you ladies get your :bfp:!

Today i started getting really mild period like cramps as well and I'm only 6 DPO but my cycles are short, 26 days. Course I never cramp except the day of AF so this is weird. Realling hoping its my month as well!! :) And lots of :dust: to all you lovely laides!

:dust: to everyone still waiting and testing. 4dpo here. Boring. Dh & I got in a spat yesterday...still not speaking. Hate ttc.

Got another faint but easy to see pink line on the other ASDA test this morning! Eek! Don't know what to think. Gonna buy a digital this morning. When do I start believing it?

im baaack! but only for a brief time as have another long shift tongight boooooo! gemma . . . . . i took hpt yesterday morning was in a really really really really foul mood because i hate being in limbo, saw a line ut couldnt tell if it had colour so gona say bfn I WILL NOT BE TESTING UNTIL SATURDAY!!!!! So i will not be angry if you take one before but we both know we will get a better result saturday

on the bright side i am not angry anymore lol lol lol

dont know what to think at the moment, i havent had as much creamy cm this month which by now is very very present if you get my drift but all my bloating has gone so dont know!!!

argh roll on saturday! will be cracking out my only boots prego test that has been lurking in the cupboards since i bought it months back will be so nice not to have to use internet cheapies, i think if i am not pregnant this month next month i think i will buy a couple of store brand ones just because i hate the whole slightly pink evap lines i have got almost every month since buying internet cheapies!

i am working tonight so wont be on when most people are on tonight! gemma is i miss you today i will be on here friday and saturday as i am on my own all day
dh is working 9am till 12 midnight both days! but if i do get bfp saturday at least i wont run in and go OMG BFP when i want to announce it slightly better than that to dh this time round xkx

oh wow mya!!! if it were me i would believe it on a clear blue, despite using internet cheapies all these months if i got a positive on one i would defo test with a clear blue afterwards lol

but to be honest an asda test is still good!

good luck hun got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

this morning Clear blue digital 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' and another pink
line on an asda test! Still don't believe it!

Oh!!!! That's excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Mya209!!!
Well ladies, im currently CD13 of a usual 33 or so day cycle and im beginning to enter my fertile time. I have been charting my temp and CM, as well as CP. Its amazing that you can actually tell my body is changing! I've never paid attention to it before, quite interesting actually! Hubby and I have a plan to BD every other day starting tonight. Im gonna make sure to elevate my hips and lay still for 20 mins...and im sooooo keeping my fingers crossed this is the month. Im keeping my fingers crossed to the ladies still in the dreaded 2ww, and hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!!!!!!!

Sounds promising Mya 209 and NOMORENUMBERS! FX for you.

Good luck CAustin :)

How is everyones 2ww going? Im on CD 28 and still no sign of AF! Getting a little excited now. I MAY have caved and done a test this avo and MAY have seen a faint line and then got a 1-2 pregnant on a clear blue!!!!! I cant believe it, so going to re test on sat and see how things go. Both of us are so happy, but is it really real!!?!?!?! Still getting funny on/off cramping/ gurgly tummy. :test: :shock:

I will keep u updated! Lots of :dust: to u all xxx

MYA209, sounding very promising!!!!!

Angelgirl86, fingers tightly crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho