who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Would love to think of a BFP and an April baby :D Will be testing around 15th August if no AF so fingers, toes and EVERYTHING crossed! x
Good luck everyone x

I agree, and April baby would be perfect! AF is due Aug 26th, ovulating in just a few days. Hoping everything works out for everyone!!

I gave in to temptation last night and tested with a Dollar Tree test... BFN. But I'm sure it's too early anyway. I will be testing again August 8th. I have had a few symptoms, or at least what I think are symptoms! LOL. I've had a backache off and on, it seems like I can smell everything stronger lately, and I've woken up with hiccups and heartburn the past two mornings.

Im really hoping for an April baby. Took a couple hpt and all a v v faint + ...no sign of af yet!!!!

Im really hoping for an April baby. Took a couple hpt and all a v v faint + ...no sign of af yet!!!!

When will you be testing again so I can add it to the thread , Good Luck!!!!:hugs:

I am due AF on thursday although i was bad and tested and its looking like a very faint BFP!

tested this morning and its a BFP!!! Getting another brand and hoping its a definate BFP!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 44fc1e9f7a97.jpg
    44fc1e9f7a97.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 16
Congrats on the BFP :D

I'll be testing on the 7th August :)

Not really had any symptoms tbh slightly sore bbs but thats a sign of AF for me as well, felt sick all night and this morning but think thats more likely a result of oh cooking tea last night lol

Good luck all x

If I were to conceive this month I would be due around the end of April beginning of May which would be lovely...just in time for our first wedding anniversary :)

any idea when you will be testing hun? x

Well I am on CD12 just now and AF is due on 21st August. I am due to O on Saturday (14/08/2010) So just keeping my fingers crossed

DH is being a pain about it all just now tho, telling me I'm getting obsessed and taking the fun out of it.

Im going to try and wait until Friday or Saturday to test again....So Hard Waiting!!!!
Thanks.

well my upper leg keeps aching on and off and my groin ... could this be sign. or am I getting an infections again.

just want you to know that if this isn;t the month for me, I will still keep this thread going until everyone has tested! If it isn't the month for me I will set up a thread the same for next month. I will just remove everyone who has got their BFP's, alternatively if it is my time then I will set up a thread in First Tri so we can all stay together, unless everyone wants to join the main April thread which is there already. I wouldn't be offended. Just let me know what you want me to do. I guess some people will be moving over before I test so it may be best just to join the main April thread? Still got everything crossed for everyone. No symptoms for me today other than my moods are up and down, still thirsty, still weeing more, oh and I went for a walk and had to stop half way because my legs were killing me! Don;t know why that was, maybe because I haven't been out for a while for a long walk! xx

Can't believe I have another 11 days until I can test! I reckon the :witch: will beat me to it.....STAY AWAY :witch: PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEE!!!:nope:

My best friend is having her 12 week scan tomorrow, it will be just perfect if we can over lap so closely x

I'm due for AF on the 6th...Will test on the 6th or 7th..can i still be added?

I was hoping for one & got the shock of my life this morning after i got my BFP I have been getting +itve ovulation packs since saturday & thought i was ovulating..

Im over the moon it has been 27 monts & this month i really felt like we had not tried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->