who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Sorry...Mya209, just read your later post..........CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Lovepink......CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, thats so brilliant.

I really don't feel like this is my month for some reason.

NOMORENUMBERS, it sounds promising for you....I am going to try and hold out until sat, I didn't even get anything yesterday morning when I tried, so I don't see any point in testing until at least sat now, I think the witch will get me before then though!

I had a funny sick feeling earlier this afternoon, felt really sick for about half an hour and then it just disappeared, think it is purely co-incidence. Think its more to do with the behaviour of the children in my class at the moment...making me sick!!!!!!!!!

I am VERY bloated at the moment too, but that could be either............and very tired in the evenings, but think that is just because I am back to work and because (again) of the very difficult children I have in school.

Lets hope we see some more BFP's Saturday x

Sorry I haven't been around much, trying to take a bnb break.

Unfortunately as of today I am out for this month. So... fingers crossed for a June baby :)

Best of luck to everyone else who still gets to test, and CONGRATS to all the BFPs!!!

:dust:

GemmaLou- u sound like i need positive vibes! u still have a chance. on sun i had a BFN (dont even know why i tested!), Tues went to parents for dinner and the smell made me feel sick but not for long and ate fine, Weds fell asleep after work for 2hrs and only managed just over an hour of badminton, and usually play 2hrs a time, 2x wk and finally had on/off cramping all wk. I am so suprised as i was so ill last week with a throat infection & cough. U still have a chance! FX for u and sending postive dust x

Gemma Lou- that should be send postive vibes to you not me!!!!!!! Sorry x

PocoHR, sorry to hear that hun, fingers crossed for next cycle!x

Congrats to the ladies who got their :bfp:, gives me a lot of hope! :)

Today is 7 DPO for me and I'm already losing my mind, AF is due on wednesday so I guess it could be worse. Only symptoms I seem to have that I don't usually get are period like cramps and the pulling sensation I get every now and then, its kind of faded away. On the plus side my temps are still high. Every now and then I feel dizzy but I think that might have to do with my blood sugar getting low or my blood pressure dropping to 104/63 for some odd reason, kind of weird for me also. I still convince myself it's way too early to be feeling any symptoms of PG though, I have my hopes up, I'm just afraid to get crushed if AF shows.

I've been doing my best not to stress myself out in the TWW as I know it's bad for TTC, kind of hard now though. I just found out my mom has an aggressive stage of breast cancer and I think that about tops out my stress level...

Lots of :dust: to you ladies who are still hoping for your :bfp: though!!

Aww Angelgirl86, so sorry to hear about your mum, that must be so stressful, sending you lots of :hugs:

I there is still baby hope for you! The tww is horrible and so difficult. I had a draggin/pulling crampy feeling that seemed to move all over my abdomen. I think 7DPO is still a little early to feel lots of symptoms, but they all add up. Try to distract yourself and time will go quicker. Also my temps stayed up and are still rising. Started at 35.30 ish and now up to 36.70 ish.

Good luck and lots of baby :dust:

Just a word of hope for all of you, before I tested I had NO symptoms apart from one or two dizzy spells when getting up of the floor. This is not unusal for me! I had cramps and was convinced AF was coming! I was trying to symptom spot but I just felt normal and quite well. s
So either the symptoms aren't obvious or aren't there till later on for some women!

congratulations on all the new :bfp:s hope i can join you soon just entering my 2ww

:dust::dust::dust:

i got bfn this morning on a 10 miu but think i may be slightly early so not getting down yet will keep you posted x

hello ladies!

well saturday tomorrow yay yay yay yay yay yay yay just have to get through today and i'll be poas hpt yay yay yay gone fairly quickly the last few days

still no massively hopeful if i get bfn tomorrow am i will be expecting af in afternoon. the thing is af is soooo regular and on time if she is not here by evening i wil be getting excited!

dh is at work all day today and all day tomorrow so today is going to drag but tomorrow if i get bfp i will at least have time to plan how to tell him!

hello ladies!

well saturday tomorrow yay yay yay yay yay yay yay just have to get through today and i'll be poas hpt yay yay yay gone fairly quickly the last few days

still no massively hopeful if i get bfn tomorrow am i will be expecting af in afternoon. the thing is af is soooo regular and on time if she is not here by evening i wil be getting excited!

dh is at work all day today and all day tomorrow so today is going to drag but tomorrow if i get bfp i will at least have time to plan how to tell him!

Best of luck to you, hope you get that :bfp:!

Aww Angelgirl86, so sorry to hear about your mum, that must be so stressful, sending you lots of :hugs:

I there is still baby hope for you! The tww is horrible and so difficult. I had a draggin/pulling crampy feeling that seemed to move all over my abdomen. I think 7DPO is still a little early to feel lots of symptoms, but they all add up. Try to distract yourself and time will go quicker. Also my temps stayed up and are still rising. Started at 35.30 ish and now up to 36.70 ish.

Good luck and lots of baby :dust:

Thank you! Lots of :dust: to you as well!

Hey got my BFP today (well sort of yesterday) its in the preg gallery if you want to check it for me :D cant believe my may baby dream has come true lets hope it sticks!!

Fingers crossed for the rest of you and goodluck to everyone testing :kiss:

still no sign of the :witch: for me!!!! I'm not out yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't want to get my hopes up, although Mya209 has mentioned about feeling faint when getting up off the floor, that has happened to me the last 3 days! Got some awful pains this morning, was doubled over so was convinced that if I was pregnant it would all be over now! Who knows, I will test tomorrow morning with NOMORENUMBERS! ...... that is of course depending on the night I have.....my little man has a temp, so think I could be in for a rough night, just have to avoid going to the toilet so I can do my test first thing!!!!! :dust: to you NOMORENUMBERS!!!!!!!

would love to say yeah count me in trying for May 2011 baby but i really dont care what month it will be as long as it will be !
Congratulations Bids :dance:

hawo, losing my pma a bit at the mo, testing tomorrow morning, get this i have TREATED myself to a clearblue digi! af due tomorrow and is always on time almost to the hour so dunno, so nervous for a bfn because will defo be on af watch for the rest of the day if i do! 7:55 am is t-time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->