who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

I was hoping for one & got the shock of my life this morning after i got my BFP I have been getting +itve ovulation packs since saturday & thought i was ovulating..

Im over the moon it has been 27 monts & this month i really felt like we had not tried

Arrrrr wow congrats hun and good luck :thumbup:

Congratulations Chelseaharvey!!!!!! Has anyone else tested yet? x x x

Congratulations chelseaharvey :D after 27 months you totally deserve it, h and h 9 months x

wow chelsea h! you really really really deserve that bfp! congratulations!

argh i wana test but only 6dpo! gona test at 10dpo otherwise i will go crazy!

Congrats Chelsea you deffidently deserve it :) I am waiting to test i have had two faint bfp's but i'm not sure if it is the tests i am using so will wait a couple of days and then test again.

Good luck and :dust: for everyone still waiting.

I broke down and tested again this morning...and I got my BFP!!! It showed up right away!!

I broke down and tested again this morning...and I got my BFP!!! It showed up right away!!

Wow!! So many April babies :happydance: I hope I can add myself to the list soon!!

Big Gigantic Congratulations!

:dust::dust:This is only my first month TTC so not getting hopes up too much but I will be testing on the 18th if I can wait that long. Not really sure about my cycle since I only went off BC in June:dust:

Congrats, Kellar! That's so wonderful!

Congrats Chelsea you deffidently deserve it :) I am waiting to test i have had two faint bfp's but i'm not sure if it is the tests i am using so will wait a couple of days and then test again.

That sounds like a congratulations is in order!!!!!!:happydance:

Wow, just saw that you weren't due to be testing until the same date as me......what brand of test did you use to pick you up that early? Would the 14th have been your 28th day of cycle?

feeling really down because I dont know if I am having PG symptoms or there symptoms of the infection I have... so feeling rubbish, feeling that I will never get pregnant..... someone cheer me up!!! Please

I was hoping for one & got the shock of my life this morning after i got my BFP I have been getting +itve ovulation packs since saturday & thought i was ovulating..

Im over the moon it has been 27 monts & this month i really felt like we had not tried

What were you symptoms .... if you had any? please tell:happydance::happydance::happydance: and CONGRATS!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hey Poshbird, don't get all down in the dumps, you haven;t got that long to wait now, try not to think about the signs and symptoms if you can. I have been getting all sorts of aches and pains and I am just trying to ignore it. I really don;t fancy my chances at all. Like I said, we last did it about 3 days before ovulation.....then i had a feeling I ovulated 3 days later and that I got the first one wrong...........and we didn;t even do it after that as hubs was away. I want to find out what test MrsCrabsticks used as she picked up her :bfp: really early. She was due to test the day before me and has already picked it up!

Hey Poshbird, don't get all down in the dumps, you haven;t got that long to wait now, try not to think about the signs and symptoms if you can. I have been getting all sorts of aches and pains and I am just trying to ignore it. I really don;t fancy my chances at all. Like I said, we last did it about 3 days before ovulation.....then i had a feeling I ovulated 3 days later and that I got the first one wrong...........and we didn;t even do it after that as hubs was away. I want to find out what test MrsCrabsticks used as she picked up her :bfp: really early. She was due to test the day before me and has already picked it up!

If you have a look at my chart I am only 3dpo with my temps...:dohh:

i am testing on Friday the 13th if i can last that long, af is due between the 8th and the 11th of August...

no idea when i o'd this cycle as my ewcm was all over the bloody show :(

I had a little bit of odd colour discharge today bearly any though, i have been constipated and been feeling sicky in the mornings when i wake up, i have also been very tired so we will see, have not been ss as i am a bit over it this month to be honest lol

good luck ladies

xx

Wow, just saw that you weren't due to be testing until the same date as me......what brand of test did you use to pick you up that early? Would the 14th have been your 28th day of cycle?

I used a brand they have in the navy (same as the ones they have at the docs) - my bestie gave me some from her work. It has come up faint - i got af last month on the 11th it came 5 days early. I normally have a 30 day cycle so i think maybe i have ov'd early. The 14th would have been my 30th day of cycle.

Sorry if this is confusing lol :)

I am really hoping for an April baby, but so far I've taken 2 tests. Both negative, on CD43 now. When I normally have a 30-35 day cycle, and it's driving me insane!

I'm really hoping I was just testing too early since I'm unsure of when ovulation actually occured. Only used OPKs until I got a positive & then husband & I had sex for a few days after.

What's really making me question pregnancy, is I've definately been urinating quite a bit more. Boobs get those stabbing twinge pains every so often. Not too nauseated. Or atleast haven't noticed. The thing that is really odd for me is that I've still not gotten the usual before period bloat.

I might just be looking far into my body & creating these myself, but the bloat thing is still the most odd thing about my body this month. I'm usually not able to wear jeans comfortably by now. :p

Anywho, I guess I'm not asking a question..just more so trying to get all of my feelings/venting out. Because I know you ladies understand.

Congrats to those of you that got your BFP, and baby dust to those who are waiting still. =) Sorry that was so long!! Ahhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->