Who's 2dpo?

I am 1 dpo today.

I would like to be your testing buddy!:)

I am 1 dpo today.

I would like to be your testing buddy!:)

Sounds good! I'm either 1-2 dpo. I had cramping yesterday and friday with an almost pos opk yesterday. so, I'm assuming my surge was friday with ovulation probably on saturday. What day are you going to begin testing?

I did not use an OPK i just new by my CM, but i had that same CM 2 days straight. Maybe 1 or 2 dpo.

I am a poas addict, so i will prob start testing at 7dpo. I know that is so early but i just bought 40 internet cheapies off of ebay for 6 dollars, i will use them as early as possible.

When are you going to start testing?

I did not use an OPK i just new by my CM, but i had that same CM 2 days straight. Maybe 1 or 2 dpo.

I am a poas addict, so i will prob start testing at 7dpo. I know that is so early but i just bought 40 internet cheapies off of ebay for 6 dollars, i will use them as early as possible.

When are you going to start testing?

7 dpo too :)

So Saturday?

Yes that would be Saturday:) I am so exited to test! But so scared to see a negative...

I just really hope that this is going to be the month. I do not feel like it will be, my husband and i did not BD a lot around ovulation. Only 2-3 days before i ovulated and the day of ovulation. I did lay there with my hips elevated for 20-30 min after we BD. So idk...

Yes that would be Saturday:) I am so exited to test! But so scared to see a negative...

I just really hope that this is going to be the month. I do not feel like it will be, my husband and i did not BD a lot around ovulation. Only 2-3 days before i ovulated and the day of ovulation. I did lay there with my hips elevated for 20-30 min after we BD. So idk...

Me and dh aren't actively trying so I'll give you some of my bfp dust :) we did it Friday and this morning too

dh and i have been trying for 1 year and 4 months now. Thank you for the bfp dust:) I hope it works:) Wish it was Saturday already!!

dh and i have been trying for 1 year and 4 months now. Thank you for the bfp dust:) I hope it works:) Wish it was Saturday already!!

Have you tried drinking lemon juice to regulate your ph? Or egg whites or baking soda finger? What,all have you tried

I just ordered 25 cheapies offline today so we can be testing whores together :)

I have not tried any of those things. I did not even know that stuff worked... I have just tried boosting my iron, i am very low. Also laying there with my hips elevated after sex.

What site did you order them off of? And when are you suppose to get them in the mail?
I should be getting mine somewhere between the 16-the 28... I hope it does not take that long.

and haha i like that term testing whores:) I am deff a testing whore!! Glad we can be testing whores together:)

I have not tried any of those things. I did not even know that stuff worked... I have just tried boosting my iron, i am very low. Also laying there with my hips elevated after sex.

What site did you order them off of? And when are you suppose to get them in the mail?
I should be getting mine somewhere between the 16-the 28... I hope it does not take that long.

and haha i like that term testing whores:) I am deff a testing whore!! Glad we can be testing whores together:)

I got them off Amazon and should be here between 15 and 19th hopefully they get here on the 16th

Hi ladies can I join?!?! :) I am 3DPO! I am do anxious to test! I am buying 9 test tomorrow to be able to test from 8DPO-16DPO! Soo that's Saturday for me also!! Baby fist to you all!! ;) ;)

Welcome!! :) it's great having testing buddies. And we are all testing on the same day! Yay! I just love peeing on sticks...lol. But seriously it's fun seeing the line/lines come up. Now waiting to see that second line this month:)

Is there anything that can help implantation faster/better?

It would be amazing if we all got our BFP!! Then we could be bump buddies too:)

I'm getting my hopes way to high! I just can't help it...

Welcome!! :) it's great having testing buddies. And we are all testing on the same day! Yay! I just love peeing on sticks...lol. But seriously it's fun seeing the line/lines come up. Now waiting to see that second line this month:)

Is there anything that can help implantation faster/better?

Suppose ed ly taking baby aspirin helps implantation by.making lining more lush. You would have to start taking it like right now right now though before implantation happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->