Who's 2dpo?

That is so so so your BFP Nicole2013!!!!!!! Congrats wow that is awesome! I wish i had a nice line like that! You would think by now that i would...

You guys were right ! Just hope it stays this way ...

Well after only trying once I can def recommend the clear blue ovulation sticks.. Had our smiley face , DDT 4 times over those 2 days and here we are

...sending u all baby dust xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm so happy for you!!! :)

I just took another dollarama pregnancy tests and the second line has gotten darker!!! I really think this is my BFP!!!! :)

I'm so happy for you!!! :)

I just took another dollarama pregnancy tests and the second line has gotten darker!!! I really think this is my BFP!!!! :)

Omg that's amazing !! How exciting .. Are you testing again soon ?
Thanks for the congrats .. Eeeeek. Me as my OH are stil in shock !

I am really scared now cause it almost looks like af is coming on:( I will test again in the morning i hope there is a better line and that i am pregnant!

It will prob take awhile to get use to the fact that your pregnant :) But i hope you have a very amazing 9 months of pregnancy :)

I am really scared now cause it almost looks like af is coming on:( I will test again in the morning i hope there is a better line and that i am pregnant!

It will prob take awhile to get use to the fact that your pregnant :) But i hope you have a very amazing 9 months of pregnancy :)

No surely not ... Let us know when u test again ! Hoping the line is darker ..
I read that symptoms of pregnancy are near enough exactly te same as when u are due af !

So af came!!!! Very upset about that. I did not end up testing today because i was bleeding its not heavy but it sure is giving me a lot of pain! So i guess onto the next cycle... Congrats to u girls that got your BFPs :):) and soon2bGorda and i are going to try again:) Best of luck to everyone! Had a great time with you all.

So af came!!!! Very upset about that. I did not end up testing today because i was bleeding its not heavy but it sure is giving me a lot of pain! So i guess onto the next cycle... Congrats to u girls that got your BFPs :):) and soon2bGorda and i are going to try again:) Best of luck to everyone! Had a great time with you all.

Oh huni ! Sending big hugs and baby dust !!!

Although maybe check in a couole days , my friend at 4 weeks had 4 days of bleeding and was still pregnant , dr said happens sometimes !?! She is now 5 months gone ..

Good luck everybody ! Thanks for the advice and support ... Made such a difference !

I think i will still test in the morning because the last faint line i had was def a faint positive. Also my mom had bleeding for 2 of her pregnancies, but i am not getting my hopes up. Thanks:)

I did test again this morning but the line had gotten lighter by alot so it could have been a chemical pregnancy just like i had last month. I hope next month brings better news.

I did test again this morning but the line had gotten lighter by alot so it could have been a chemical pregnancy just like i had last month. I hope next month brings better news.

Really sorry to hear that .. Hugs and baby dust for next month !

Thanks for the kind words :) and God brought me to it He will bring me through it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->