Winter Wonderland babies due (Novemeber )

thanks hun :) any guesses on my babys gender ? x

Attachments

• baby new.png
    baby new.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 5
https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x409/twinkle137/6FFB81CE-362A-45EA-BD98-7DA941432968-2134-0000015300EC47E5.jpg

This is our lo from our 13 week scan, we're calling him/her Nesbit while its in there. This time were staying team yellow but guesses are very welcome.

I'm 16 weeks + 2 and this is my second, I've had a few flutters over the last 2 weeks but nothing really definite yet.

I have my 16 week midwife appointment in 2 days and I have a meeting with my consultant next week, I have polyhydramnious as I did in my first pregnancy. (To much amniotic fluid) so I will be consultant led again throughout

here is my 12 week scan picture as well. what do you all think?
We will be happy either way, but we want a boy first. Hope I didn't just jinks myself

Attachments

• exp0003 (2).jpg
    exp0003 (2).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
mummy2be- i think girl for you
missl1- I think boy for you

i would say if baby was lay straight the nub well what looks like a nub is straight so i would say little girl but as the nub up at the moment as baby not straight lay it looks like a boy num xx

mummy2be- looks all girl to me
peanutmomma - i cant see the nub but looks like a boy :)

I am consultant led this time as my my 3rd baby boy had a brain AVM which burst when he 2 weeks old and he nearly died , he suffered from a stroke and had to have brain surgery to remove the clot and the arteries which didnt form properly in the womb. Thank the lord that he pulled through and is now a happy and healthy little monkey (slight left sided weakness) but he is doing fab! i have a facebook group about him and all the things i do for his hospital :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/Jacobsjourney/ my scan is at 1345 and they are checking the babys brain and heart thoroughly.

aww hun i am so sorry for what you had to go through that must been a terrible ordeal im glad he is okay :) aww its good what your doing hun how you feeling this time nervous ? its hard to say alot as in i havent been through it to feel what you must of felt but i can imagine how hard it must of been but i bet you have come out on the other side alot stronger and your little boy must be a fighter :) xx

i feel really good this time , i just had an inkling last time that something wasnt right but couldn't put my finger on it. Cant wait to see baby on monday! :D

I don't have a scanner to put my 12 week scan pic up :( Might pop to my mum's later and use hers.
But I have my 16 week appointment today :D I'll get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Yay :)

Can I join up in here too? I am 44, a married mum of three (21, 19 and 14) with this little one due 26th November.

hayley e aww good hun good luck for monday i cant wait either

snowfia i took picture on my phone and uploaded it aww goodluck hun let us know how it goes xx

i just took a pic on my mobile and uploaded it :D

hello creative i will add you now :) how are you feeling? xx

okay i will have a peek now hayley :) xx

hello creative i will add you now :) how are you feeling? xx

okay i will have a peek now hayley :) xx

Not good. Sickness still rampant, but I am hoping that it will disapear soon!!

hayley e where have you uploaded it lol cant see it no where? xx

aww creative its horrible aint it mines gone now but i get sick feeling weird here and then dont know if its the baby xx

hayley e where have you uploaded it lol cant see it no where? xx

aww creative its horrible aint it mines gone now but i get sick feeling weird here and then dont know if its the baby xx

TBH although it is awful and gets me down, I do feel reassured that baby is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->