Winter Wonderland babies due (Novemeber )

Hello All! This is my first post :) I'm 16 weeks pregnant with my third! I had a CVS at 13 weeks & its a boy! I have two girls 3 and 5 yo.

hello how is everyone not been on post for awhile BTW i found out im having a little boy :) xx

Congrats miss! I was about to post pretty much the same thing. Sorry I haven't been back since my first post, life s hectic at the mo, had a gender scan today and.....lol. Xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
Also, some amazing 4d pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
aww so your having a little boy 2? if i can see right :) i have a picture looks a bit mad but they do when there little x

Attachments

• 945198_198918176925933_115533991_n.jpg
    945198_198918176925933_115533991_n.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Congrats missl1 and mamaofthree! Beautiful pictures of your LO's :)

We have our scan on Wed hopefully we find out what team we are on!

Congrats on your boy's!!! Hopefully I will know what team I am soon too. I have a midwife app. this Wed. and we schedule our next scan then so keep your fingers crossed that we will find out soon! Currently listening to some Florence and trying to relax and not freak out that in less than two days I will hear my baby's heart beat for the second time. So pumped haven't heard it since 6 weeks at the ultrasound, I was too fat at my last app. and baby wasn't high enough to hear with the Doppler. :(

Been to the midwife for my 16 week appointment.

Heard babys heart beat for the first time and cried.

The MW was all for me having a Home birth and said not to worry about the consultants appointment, that I should just be firm and say I understand the risks and still want a homebirth.

Thanks anasara good luck Hun let us know soon as you find out how are you. ? Xx

Cheers nariah aww good luck let us know soon as you know it depends in baby position don't it I'm not the skinniest they always find it and so so I with Doppler he quite high most times how are you ?

Aw creative that's good Hun xx

Miss- yep, my fourth boy, lol!!!

Nariah, and Anna good luck with up coming apts.

Creative, apparently I'm high risk as I'm a grandpara, lol. I have super quick labours with my last being 37 mins from first contraction to baby in arms, I literally woke up and was labouring with contractions two mins apart. They have said I have two choices, to be induced, or to be admitted, or risk getting to the hospital ASAP ( which is not going to happen as I didn't make it last time and lived just down the road now I'm at least 25mins from our nearest lol) anyway, they are dragging their heels abut another homebirth due to risk of haemorraghe after 4 births...I'm not buying it tbh. I'm glad your mw is supportive of your homebirth, am hoping mine will be too :)

Xxx

Congrats on your boys!

I have my 20 week scan next Friday, less than a week! Eeeh, so excited. But we're hoping to stay team yellow this time, if we can stick to it :haha:

Teaching a jewellery making class to two ladies this morning. I am feeling so sick it's unreal. This could prove embarrassing. At least it's in my work room.

hello everyone not been on this post for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->