Winter Wonderland babies due (Novemeber )

yeh they say its a good sighn my sickness started at about 12 weeks stoped about 14 little bouts of it but now thing the od sick twinge is baby xx

hope this helps some of you, I am 17+4 and I still get bouts of MS some days. others I just notice that my tummy is weaker than before becoming pregnant!

i am a terrible guesser! but i think:

hayleyE - girl

missl1 - boy

mummy2be - girl

peanutmomma - boy

xx

hayley: how scary!! thank god your son is ok!! and so glad to hear they're keeping a close eye on you this pregnancy :)

snowfia: your daughter is gorgeous!! hope your appointment went well today!

creative: i love the stuffed animal in your avatar! did you make it?? if so, any chance you sell them?

as for me, i have not had ANY morning sickness this pregnancy! partially explains the 10+ pounds i've gained already! :haha:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! im due November 11th, baby number 4 from the west midlands :D

Ooooooh where are you Hun! I'm from Cardiff originally, but moved to the beautiful cannock (lol) last summer with DH s work. No.5 due on the 9th :happydance:

Xxx

Hi all!

I don't have time to read through all 5 pages tonight ( unsettled children ) but just want to say hi, I'm Rachel and due November 9th, so excited after my losses and finally letting myself believe this is real!!! I have four beautiful children already, so guess I'm being a bit greedy. We've got three keys and a little girl aged 7, 5,3,2 whom I am home educating ( eldest autistic) thankyouuuuuuuu for adding me to tis lovely thread! I will read over everything and find out who everyone is a bit later :) just thought I needed to give a brief intro :)

Xxx

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! im due November 11th, baby number 4 from the west midlands :D

Ooooooh where are you Hun! I'm from Cardiff originally, but moved to the beautiful cannock (lol) last summer with DH s work. No.5 due on the 9th :happydance:

Xxx

Im from Coventry :wave: My best friend is from Great Wyrley just down the road from Cannock :D Congrats on number 5! We have just bought a 7 seater car so i might have to fill all the seats! :haha: I have a 12 year old a 6 year old and a nearly 2 year old all boys and all adorable <3

and a bump pic too! excuse my Kim Kardashian butt! Its the only thing that grows faster then my bump when im pregnant!

https://i39.tinypic.com/8xkd1s.jpg

Hi everyone! :wave:
Congrats to you all! I was wondering if I can join this wonderful thread, I am due November 5th. After 13 months with PCOS we finally got our BFP in March and we are over the moon. Can't wait to get to know all of you :)

hayleyE - you look fantastic!!

Hi AnnaSaRa and mamaofthree :hi: Congratulations on your pregnancies! Looking forward to getting to know you both! xx

creative: i love the stuffed animal in your avatar! did you make it?? if so, any chance you sell them?
:

I'll have to pm you as I once got into trouble for saying yes I do on the forum.

My appointment went well. My bp went down from last time (It was a bit high) and we heard the heartbeat :D

Here's my 12 week scan pic, well, I was actually 13 weeks 4 days. This is the only one you can see the head, the others are just of arms and legs..

glad your appointment went well, snowfia! can't see the photo for some reason ? xx

I'm due November 20th with my 2nd November baby. I'm in Pennyslvania. :))

Thank :)
Can you see it now?

Attachments

• 20130509_134640.jpg
    20130509_134640.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi all!

I'm due Nov. 29th, with my first baby. I live in Washington state, so a bit farm from most people here. I have my next appt. on June 12th, and my midwife said we could schedule a ultrasound to see the gender about 2 weeks after that so I am hopeful I will know what I am having soon!

BEAUTIFUL photo snowfia!

hi babyno.two and Nariah01! :wave:

anyone up to anything exciting this week? 'gender' scans? vacations? anything more fun than laying about watching tv (like me :haha:)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->