Wrapping vs. gift bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
What do you prefer wrapping gifts or using gift bags?

I love wrapping

wrap, but gift bags for bottles!

Wrapping for presents under the tree but for anyone else I prefer gift bags just because I'm lazy but I do normally just wrap them because it's cheaper :lol:

I wrap and then put into a gift bag for other people x

I do a mixture of both but always wrapping for children's presents.

I always wrap at Christmas. For birthdays I sometimes do gift bags :)

I wrap and then have gift bags to put them in for each family IE my sisters will ahve hers her husbands and the 2 kids in. Easier to carry to places hehehe

Wrapping all the way! I'm not a that in to Christmas if I'm honest but find the best way to get me in the spirit is to get he pressies wrapped in pretty paper. IMHO gift bags are a bit lazy. Where's the fun in peaking into a bag and seeing instantly what it is????

wrapping!! gift bags for bottles though xx

Wrapping all the way it is crap when someone gives you a gift bag, it is not the same as ripping off the paper!

If it's for other people then I wrap first and then put the present into a gift bag. I would never put a present in without wrapping. :flower:

Wrap, gift bags for bottles though. X

Honestly, I'd only use a gift bag for a token gift. The 'just-in-case' bottle for unexpected neighbour gifts, you know? Everything else has to be wrapped.

My sister does gift bags but the gift inside is wrapped in coordinating tissue paper and ribbons, her presentation is flawless and you can see the effort she puts in. I'd see that as a step up from wrapping paper but I'm just not that organised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"