Wrapping vs. gift bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally wrap everything but if something is a really awkward shape then I'll use a gift bag instead.

wrap

I love sitting wrapping all the presents while I have a christmas movie on and the christmas light :)
what would make it even more perfect is if it was snowing outside

I wrap then put them in 'family gift bags' say my Mum, Dad, Brother and his Girlfriend in one bag, Nan and Grandad in another and so on!!

For little tiny presents ill just put them in a gift bag, may get some tissue paper this year as someone said, great idea!!!

i wrap for chistmas, if someone's got a load of little bits they get wrapped individually then into a gift bag for ease of carrying but i put ribbons on everything

I wrap and then put into a gift bag for other people x

I do this too! I like to put them in the gift bag nicely wrapped. OH always says i shouldn't bother but i like it to look nice! xx

I wrap everything - but I do kinda like doing the wrapping (even did all my Mum's wrapping for her last year coz she doesn't like doing it!). I sit on the floor with all the presents on one side of me and the gift tags already written and get to it - gotta have xmas music videos on tv while I do it and the tree has to already be bought and decorated etc first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"