WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Wobbles,

Nice to know that we are important enough to get a sticky :happydance:

I HATE THE NHS :hissy:

So after my docs visit this morning and the nice medical assistanct lady telling me i should get an early scan. I called the midwife who basically said she wouldn't see me until the 22nd of August. Ok fine, but she said to call the EPU and see what they say about an early scan. Just spoke to them and they said don't get reassurance scans unless MC twice, so arhhh:hissy:
Am not happy, I'm never sick(touch wood), never been in hospital(touch wood) and when i want the NHS for something they say no, I pay enough taxes into it. Sorry for the rant just a little p'd off.
I will get my early scan will just have to pay for it at the private clinic. It says i can get a scan from 7 weeks, i think i'll get it done at 8 weeks as my last LO stopped growing 6-7 weeks, so want to make sure i get passed then.

:hissy: that is so not good!

i'd just go and pay to be honest......my paranoia will have gone into overdrive by 8 weeks....

Three weeks does seem a long time to wait for a scan, but i don't want to go at 7 weeks and then be told they can't find a heartbeat yet. Does anyone know a guaranteed time to hear the heartbeat from? Is it 7 weeks?

I would recommend waiting until 8wks just to make double sure sweetie, your dates could possibly be a few days out & you'll only worry yourself sick if your scan puts you behind. xx

So after my docs visit this morning and the nice medical assistanct lady telling me i should get an early scan. I called the midwife who basically said she wouldn't see me until the 22nd of August. Ok fine, but she said to call the EPU and see what they say about an early scan. Just spoke to them and they said don't get reassurance scans unless MC twice, so arhhh:hissy:
Am not happy, I'm never sick(touch wood), never been in hospital(touch wood) and when i want the NHS for something they say no, I pay enough taxes into it. Sorry for the rant just a little p'd off.
I will get my early scan will just have to pay for it at the private clinic. It says i can get a scan from 7 weeks, i think i'll get it done at 8 weeks as my last LO stopped growing 6-7 weeks, so want to make sure i get passed then.

:hug:

Morning all - couldnt sleep last night and then couldnt wake up this morning!!

going to be a long one today - oh and still not got AF!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun! About a bfp not a long day. :rofl:

Not going to test as I'm not ovulating.

Got a really upset tummy today, cramps and diarrhoea bad :(

Want to go home and cuddle up in bed :sleep:

I would recommend waiting until 8wks just to make double sure sweetie, your dates could possibly be a few days out & you'll only worry yourself sick if your scan puts you behind. xx

I agree with Nicky. :hugs:

Thanks Wobs!!!!

owo - Im so glad that everything went well today!! Hooray!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance: I really really can wait to see the scan!!

Lisa - I would defo :test: !!

I hate them too for you!!! Its such a postcode lottery!!! Im sorry they went supportive. :hug:

hey Lisa.......must have misread your ticker.....thought you were late?

get yourself home with a hot water bottle......:hugs:

Omg I am so irritable! Last night on the way home, DH didn't get gas when I told him, then because god forbid he actually drives the speed limit for 2 seconds, got impatient and then missed the turn onto the highway b/c of it, so we had to go all the way around and he missed it AGAIN, since he didn't listen to me to get gas, we had to stop off on one of the exits and again made a wrong turn (so all in all wasted like 30 minutes) and then didn't even fill the tank up all the way b/c gas was too expensive there, only to have to stop AGAIN for gas when we got home. :dohh: I wanted to slap him upside the head.

Then today, DH and I were driving to work and I had shut my eyes and DH puts his finger in front of my nose. I'm like WTF?! So, I yelled at him and called him an obnoxious a-hole. Then, a new hire was filling out all his paperwork and hummed through the whole thing! :growlmad: I wanted to slap him upside the head too. :growlmad:

I don't usually get this irritated until the day before or day of AF. Not fair! :hissy:

Chris - Men eh!!!! sorry DH isn't listening to you.

I spoke with DH and we both agreed we should wait to get a scan at 8 weeks. Afterall it will still be 4 weeks earlier than the NHS one. I have submitted an online booking request. Hopefully i will hear from them soon.

Owo - Can't wait to find out the date!! Yeyyy exciting times

Chris - I get that!! :rofl: All the time :rofl: Think you might have to give DH a big kiss when you get home.

If he's a damn pain in the butt again tonight - he aint getting nothing from me! :rofl:

Oh dear - ladies I'm gonna bite someone's head off today- I can feel it. I have no patience for anyone today - stupid questions, "yeah I need to know when Security opens." I don't know when Security opens, this is Human Resources, they're probably responding to an emergency. Go away now, I'm busy. :dohh: Twice today with that question....seriously I don't know what's wrong with me! The irritation is just bubbling :rofl:

Chris - Men eh!!!! sorry DH isn't listening to you.

I spoke with DH and we both agreed we should wait to get a scan at 8 weeks. Afterall it will still be 4 weeks earlier than the NHS one. I have submitted an online booking request. Hopefully i will hear from them soon.

Owo - exciting about your scan - it'll be here before you know it. This summer is flying!!!

If he's a damn pain in the butt again tonight - he aint getting nothing from me! :rofl:

Oh dear - ladies I'm gonna bite someone's head off today- I can feel it. I have no patience for anyone today - stupid questions, "yeah I need to know when Security opens." I don't know when Security opens, this is Human Resources, they're probably responding to an emergency. Go away now, I'm busy. :dohh: Twice today with that question....seriously I don't know what's wrong with me! The irritation is just bubbling :rofl:

oh hun sounds like you need an evening of pampering. Nice long bath with candles and relaxing music and chocolate cake. hmmm now that sounds nice to me.

Oh dear - ladies I'm gonna bite someone's head off today- I can feel it. I have no patience for anyone today - stupid questions, "yeah I need to know when Security opens." I don't know when Security opens, this is Human Resources, they're probably responding to an emergency. Go away now, I'm busy . :dohh: Twice today with that question....seriously I don't know what's wrong with me! The irritation is just bubbling :rofl:

oh hun sounds like you need an evening of pampering. Nice long bath with candles and relaxing music and chocolate cake. hmmm now that sounds nice to me.

ooooooo chocolate cake?!?! <PERK> :rofl:

Cake? Where? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back