WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning...

I had a thought, you know people where strugginling to find the new page, we could put what page number we start on today in the title?

I'm off shopping to day... :)

I don't normally had ideas this early in the morning, that will be my one brain wave of today! :rofl:

Morning all - couldnt sleep last night and then couldnt wake up this morning!!

going to be a long one today - oh and still not got AF!

Morning girls :) i am so tired today....No BD'ing last night as i was feeling so ill and my headache was horrific :hissy: how is everyone today?

good idea Natalie!

tired and sad today.......'tis the anniversary of my grans death, and the mum of one of the people died this morning as well.......i had to dash to the loo!

at least fat guy has disappeared for an hour or so, i may well have ended up ripping his head off!

:shrug:

Lisa - Sorry you're still feeling horrid. How many days late are you now??

Baby.love - Sorry youre feeling crappy too. I hope that I havent given you all my cold.

Buffycat - Sorry youre not feeling good either. Anniversaries are always hard. Was my dads last month. So know what you mean. Glad fat guy has F'd off for a while for you.

Morning ladies

Good idea about putting the page number in the title each day!! I couldn't be bothered having to read 20 pages each time I wanted to say hello.... takes far too long & im not sposed to be on here at work so I don't have time to say anything!! xx

Should have arrived today no signs of the cow yet!!

My mum dies on Valentines day 2006 - dont celebrate valentines day anymore.

Morning Nicky.

Glad you popped in! Not long till OV!! Hope it all works out for you this month.

Lisa - Its so hard when youve lost a parent.

:hug: to everyone looks like we could all do with one

Morning Nicky.

Glad you popped in! Not long till OV!! Hope it all works out for you this month.

Lisa - Its so hard when youve lost a parent.

:hug: to everyone looks like we could all do with one

It is - although my dad is still here - pity i cant stand him!!!

Afternoon All,

I can't believe so many of us have lost parents. My Mum died when i was 14 of Cancer. That's why i'm glad i have a sister to talk to about girly things and all of you of course.

I went to the doctors this morning and had my booking in appointment. Filled out all the paperwork, Urine tests were normal, BP normal, i had managed to put on 3kilo's since last time i was pregnant. So great even more weight to lose in 9 months time.oh well!!! They said that i should be able to get an early scan and have to call the midwife who will meet with me and arrange the scan for me. Will call her this afternoon.

owo - i am so pleased for you......bet you are really chuffed! :D

Morning Ladies! :hi: It's pouring here today :growlmad:

I'm so sorry to all you ladies who lost a parent. That must be very hard. :hugs:

Morning all - couldnt sleep last night and then couldnt wake up this morning!!

going to be a long one today - oh and still not got AF!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun! About a bfp not a long day. :rofl:

Lisa - are you going to test or wait a little longer?

Hi girls

After the poll results asking if you wanted a BAW sticky ...here it is ;) I decided to stick this one & change the title.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back