WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris - ha ha ha ha ha!! :rofl: Id forgive you, then be really patronising Id give you hole punch lessons!!! :rofl:

now i do agree with you there! remember filing when i worked at an accountants - i used to be such a perfectionist when it came to neatly kept files!

But Id give you a gold star. Once training had been completed to a satisfactory level!! :rofl:

Having my lunch now - Steak and potatoes :happydance:

ooh, now i'm wondering what to have for dinner tonight.......

Im going to have chips!!!! with some cheese!! :rofl: Seriously though Ive no idea!!
Just noticed it home time!!! yeyy see everyone later!! MWAH

Bye Kerry! Come back when you get home and keep me company. :rofl:

It's beef tacos for dinner tonight! :happydance:

time to go home....before i start eating my desk out of hunger!

byeeeee! :wave:

How can you all get away with chatting on here at work !!!! We get in real trouble for going on websites in work time !!!

I got 6 weeks holiday so I can be on here :) except when I;m back at work when its blocked!

Ha ha Im sneaky too!!

Just watch holby city and proceeded to ball my eyes out!! :cry: Does anyone else get tearful around OV time?? Watching secret millionaire now so expect more tears to come!! :rofl:

siamese twins were born.... and abbra checked himself into a physchiatric hospital.

siamese twins were born.... and abbra checked himself into a physchiatric hospital.

Poo i cant believe i missed it!! That means i will have to watch the late night repeat in the sign zone next monday! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"