WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
*deep breath* Ahhh...better...
I was just reading a thread that was getting on my nerves.
*another deep breath*

CRAP!! DH just called. My MIL wants us over to dinner on Sunday at 2:00. I said to DH, "But we just saw her Sunday! Can't we say we're busy?" :rofl: He's like NO. Come on it;s just dinner, okay? And I'm like yeah i guess so...he's like you're the best sweety and I'm like yeah ok whatever. And he said to his mom that he has to talk to me about it first, so why bother asking me if he's just going to say we have to go anyway?!?! :dohh:

Hey, I'm wondering, can this extreme irritabilty be a very early pregnancy sign? I know AF isn't due until the 15th so by my calculations the most I could be is 6 dpo though but just wondering. The last time I was this incredibly irritable was when I was on prednisone for a blood disorder and hormones were all of whack.

Cake - Here in my office its my birthday on saturday so had to by cakes!

CRAP!! DH just called. My MIL wants us over to dinner on Sunday at 2:00. I said to DH, "But we just saw her Sunday! Can't we say we're busy?" :rofl: He's like NO. Come on it;s just dinner, okay? And I'm like yeah i guess so...he's like you're the best sweety and I'm like yeah ok whatever. And he said to his mom that he has to talk to me about it first, so why bother asking me if he's just going to say we have to go anyway?!?! :dohh:

Hey, I'm wondering, can this extreme irritabilty be a very early pregnancy sign? I know AF isn't due until the 15th so by my calculations the most I could be is 6 dpo though but just wondering. The last time I was this incredibly irritable was when I was on prednisone for a blood disorder and hormones were all of whack.

...and the symtom spotting begins. I hope you get your :bfp: :happydance:

thanks chris!! :hug: I have piled on the weight though in the last few months. But Im shite at dieting!!

...and the symtom spotting begins. I hope you get your :bfp: :happydance:

LOL, I'm such a nut!

thanks chris!! :hug: I have piled on the weight though in the last few months. But Im shite at dieting!!

Me too!! - I used to have real good willpower - used to be anorexic. So, this is my punishment. :dohh: :rofl:

Alright, I'm off to lunch. I think I'll take a nap in the sun. Maybe my irritability will decrease. I'm so sorry everyone - just not myself today. :growlmad:

Morning all - Thursday WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I gave in this morning and took my progesterone - should get witch next week sometime now.

Not brill today to be honest, been typing redundancy letters for a few staff - glad its not me who has to break the news.

Morning Lisa,

Typing redundancy letters eh i would hate to have to tell someone they were getting the boot. Being Team leader i did make the decision on who to get rid of once as we had to get rid of one person and i had the choice of who, but my manager gave them the bad news and never told them who made the decision, so at least i wasn't seen as the bad one. i hated it mind.

I'm not too up on the progestorone. Is it to regulate your cycles?

Morning ladies, are we not having a new thread today? I am sooo glad it is nearly the weekend!

Hi Tracy,

BnB admin decided it was best for us to have a sticky instead as i think we were filling up the boards with our BAW threads.

morning everyone!! :wave:

Im so so happy today.. DF came home to surprise me last night and guess what!! Nice dark lines on the OPK!!

Lisa - Know how you feel about redundancies we had loads here last year. Hope that the progestrone works for you :hug:

Tracy - Good to see you back. How is everything? I did drop by your journal!

Im having a PMA day today. So no negativity from me!!
Owo - How are you feeling today??

Morning Kerry,

Great news that DF is home and you've got those dark lines on OPK. Get :sex: girl. :rofl:

I just spoke to babybond in Chelmsford I have booked my scan for Sunday 31st of August at 11:45AM. So the end of my 8th week. Much more convenient being the weekend. DH doesn't have to take the day off work that way, of course he was willing to. So just over three weeks to wait, much better than the 7-9 weeks wait on the NHS. I just pray that everything is ok. I still have loads of CM and just as paranoid that it is actually blood i'm feeling. I swear that most of my trips to the loo i don't actually have to go but want to check all is ok. I felt a little nauseaus this morning, mainly as i skipped cerial and had yoghurt as i wasn't feeling very hungry. I guess having a good breakfast really does make a difference. My bbs are soo sore now and the nips are sticking out like bullets, so a bit embarrising, trying to hide them from the boys at work :rofl: On the whole i feel ok.

I did wonder if we should just have an ongoing thread a while ago, suppose they only have a certain amount of 'room' for posts and considering we are all so BAW we use too much LOL!!

Bet you can't wait for your scan OWO, exciting but scary though!!

Kerry I am ok, well so-so really got the worst period pains ever!! roll on five oclock !

sorry Tracy that the :witch: is being a bitch. I saw your post yesterday about your mum saying that it could be the change. WTF has she forgotten that you are still so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"