WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owo - FAB news about the scan. You wouldnt believe how excited I am for you. I wish I could make time fly for you!! Im hoping that I'll be able to join you in first trimester at the end of the month!!

Tracy - I did post on your thread too..... Really what is she thinking!!

Hello ladies.

owo - fab news about scan!!

I done another lot of retail therapy but got a migraine again today...:hissy:

Hi Natalie,

Sorry to hear about your migrane. Retail therapy is great though.

I hope that all of you will be joining me in first tri at the end of this month too.

I'm not too up on the progestorone. Is it to regulate your cycles?

It seems to be the only thing that brings :witch: on, I was only having 2 or 3 periods a year, 75mg of Norethisterone seems to bring her on.

It is also supposed to regulate my cycles, but dont know if it is or not until I stop I suppose.

Owo - FAB news about the scan. You wouldnt believe how excited I am for you. I wish I could make time fly for you!! Im hoping that I'll be able to join you in first trimester at the end of the month!!

Tracy - I did post on your thread too..... Really what is she thinking!!

I hope you dont leave us when you get your :bfp:

Lisa - I would never leave the BAW girls!!!

Nat - Glad the retail therapy was good. Any decent buys?? Sorry about the migraine I very rarely get them but when I do theyre gooduns!!

I'm not too up on the progestorone. Is it to regulate your cycles?

It seems to be the only thing that brings :witch: on, I was only having 2 or 3 periods a year, 75mg of Norethisterone seems to bring her on.

It is also supposed to regulate my cycles, but dont know if it is or not until I stop I suppose.

I guess most women would be happy to only have 2 or 3 periods a year, but not so convenient when TTC. Really hope the meds work and you get that :bfp: soon.

Good Morning Ladies :hi:

Owo - fab news on the scan! :happydance:

I just got some new underwear - not every exciting! DH said I could have gotten something more exciting. I told him everyday wear is different especially in the job I do! So he's taking me shopping at the weekend. Oh and I got a shrug.

I don't get migraines often but had it yesterday and again today, not sure whats wrong with it.

Lisa - I'm trying reflexology next week to help with coming off pill and cycles...

morning everyone!! :wave:

Im so so happy today.. DF came home to surprise me last night and guess what!! Nice dark lines on the OPK!!

Lisa - Know how you feel about redundancies we had loads here last year. Hope that the progestrone works for you :hug:

Tracy - Good to see you back. How is everything? I did drop by your journal!

Im having a PMA day today. So no negativity from me!!
Owo - How are you feeling today??

Kerry, dark lines on opk! :happydance: I want to see your :bfp: this month!

Chris - I wanna see one too!! :rofl: I wanna see us all 'knocked up'!!! and more buns in the oven than hovis!!

Nat - Shopping at the weekend sounds fun. Hope the reflexology works for you!

I wanna see us all 'knocked up'!!! and more buns in the oven than hovis!!

Girls, I'm all over the map today. Now, I think I haven't ovulated yet and we mised the boat. :dohh: And this morning DH and I were talking about houses and how he really wants to wait another year and almost burst into tears. WTF?!

Ugh.....well I do work in a psychiatric hospital - maybe I shoud go upstairs to check if they have any beds. :rofl:

Chris - Did he actually say that you 'had' to wait another year?? You need to tell him how really strongly you feel about it all. Sorry he keeps blowing hot and cold. Maybe he's a bit scared so keeps coming up with excuses? :hug:

Kerry - Oh no sorry I was a bit confusing. DH is on board with TTC he doesn't wait to wait another year for that - he wants to wait another year before we buy a house.

:wave:

sorry, been working this morning, so just catching up!

what's this about golcarlilly's mum saying she could be going through the change - if my mum said that i would probably rip her head off! cheeky mare.......

owo - am so pleased that you don't have to wait too long for you scan though...

and Chris - men are just lazy.......even their brains....that's why he missed the turning off the road several times!

ps i haven't eaten chocolate for 2 days! wow!

:wave:

what's this about golcarlilly's mum saying she could be going through the change - if my mum said that i would probably rip her head off! cheeky mare.......

ps i haven't eaten chocolate for 2 days! wow!

Yes, it is true she did say it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just back from the docs and well cheesed off, just popping to the canteen for chocolate (and I don't normally eat it) need something to cheer me up :hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"