WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn't - I think that may have been last year's. I can't imagine crushing cans with my precious babies. :rofl:

It really made you cringe like when guys squirm when they see another guy get hit in the nuts :rofl:

Im loving the x-factor atm!!!

I dont have a fave this year for BB, there isn't really anyone I think that deserves it.

Same with BB US. There are a couple people I would kinda maybe prefer to have the money, but they are all just douchebags.

Oh ladies when you get the chance, pop on over to the Photo Gallery. I posted some pics from my wedding last year. Yeah can see how really BAW I was yesterday afternoon!!

Afternoon ladies,

just been to the dentist for a check up, got a filling and scale and polish as well.

sitting at my desk dribbling lol!

lol Lisa, glad everything went well at the dentist.

Chris - just had a peek at your photos & commented but forgot to say how gorgeous your dress is its really beautiful x

Lisa - I hate going to the dentist. Glad it all went well x

I was freaking out cause it snowed the week of my wedding here. There was almost a blizzard the day of my rehearsal on the Thursday. It melted by Saturday, and the day was absolutely beautiful.

Oh wow, you must have been shitting bricks!! I'm glad it all worked out and the day was beautiful for you!

I was sorta, but it was about to prove a point to my MIL :rofl: We were originally planning on getting married in January, but she was poopooing the idea because the weather would be too crappy, and that we should get married in the spring. I guess she was forgetting the part about living in a place where the weather changes every 5 mins and we have been known to have snow in July. Meh. Water under the bridge now.

Right all I'm off I'll speak to you all 2moro hope you all have a fab evening x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"