WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

what's this about golcarlilly's mum saying she could be going through the change - if my mum said that i would probably rip her head off! cheeky mare.......

ps i haven't eaten chocolate for 2 days! wow!

Yes, it is true she did say it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just back from the docs and well cheesed off, just popping to the canteen for chocolate (and I don't normally eat it) need something to cheer me up :hissy:

What happened at the docs?

She said it can take a few months after m/c for your hormone levels to regulate and I should just wait and see what happens!! waste of time going!

Oh, I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: I hope the chocolate helps you!

Morning yes, good...yet to be determined :rofl:

She said it can take a few months after m/c for your hormone levels to regulate and I should just wait and see what happens!! waste of time going!

oh give me strength.....what does she think you have been doing ?!?

wait and see what happens?!?! that's one of those comments like 'when you stop trying, it'll happen'....load of bunkem if you ask me

it took me 4 months to pluck up the courage to go to gp after mc.......not much help for me either......well done for going though......:hugs:

ps was the chocolate good?!

Mothers - you gotta love them - or not. MIL said to me (right in front of a group of people) OH NO! You can't have a baby now, you have to wait You have to have a house first and don't even argue with me about this. :growlmad: I was so upset I spent the rest of the day crying. Her head would roll if she knew we were TTC now.

Sorry girls been at lunch!!

Changed my Mood!! As today is PMA day. Not sad really excited about going home to :sex: ha ha ha

Tracy - Really sorry doc wasn't very helpful. Think I might become a Doc too, as thats all they same to say 'wait and see'!!! :hug: keeping eating chocolate!!

OWO - It sucks not getting regular periods on my own, but at least I get them now at all! I dont have PCOS though or any cysts on my ovaries so I still dont know whats wrong with me! I'd love to know what to do/take to make me ovulate!! I feel like a failure - OH's brother is a year older than him and has 3 kids already and I have none :(

KERRY - I saw your OPK - blooming well brilliant!! I have the same OPK's and never had even a glimpse of a second line!! I hope you get your :bfp: this month as long as you dont leave us!! "More buns in the oven than hovis" :rofl: Oh how I laughed and colleagues just looked at me like I was nuts!!

NATALIEW - I would love to heare more about this reflexology thing, I would love to even ovulate once to see what it was like, and get a positive OPK for once!! Then I can boink the living daylights out of DF!! HAHA :rofl: :rofl: "BOINK".
I asked JACKY24 about it in one of her thread, she has been getting reflexology I think, but she never replied.

Chris....i am in shock that MIL said that!!!!

it isn't up to her! It's you and hubby, and you are both adults (at least your photo suggests that anyway!)

interfering old battleaxe!

Lisa - Sorry youre having trouble with the OV. etc Have you tried Angus cactus??

I'm going to play Gala Bingo online tonight - free bingo night WOO!!

Chris....i am in shock that MIL said that!!!!

it isn't up to her! It's you and hubby, and you are both adults (at least your photo suggests that anyway!)

interfering old battleaxe!

:rofl: @ interfering old battleaxe - I actually laughed out loud at that one :rofl:

Lisa, I'm sorry you're having problems ovulating. Can't your doctor give your progesterone to start ovulating again?

I am on progesterone but that doesnt make you ovulate :(

Oh, I thought it did. My bad! I'm sure they'll be able to give you something though to jump start Ov. in the event that it doesn't happen.

Kerry - enjoy the :sex:!!! I'm just going to pounce on my husband later too!! :rofl: :rofl:

Lisa - I will let you know what happens, I found my look at registered reflexologists and some have maternity, preconception and post conception help too...

My migraine still hasn't gone, and test driving a car in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back