WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, My Manager is in this morning so he is watching me like a hawk, so forgive me if i disappear for a while.
I used to watch baywatch too. My other favourite was Beverly Hills 90210.

I loved 90210!!

What was that other programme with the 2 blonde twins?

Was it Sweet Valley High? I loved that too!!

Hi Lisa, Baby.love and Owo!! :wave:

Baby.love - Lovin the new pic!!!

Lisa - How is everything today??

Owo - Hoping everything is good!! Hows the anytime sickness.

Shhhh dont tell anyone but I used to love sweet valley high too!! :rofl:

Feeling a wee bit better today, booked a few days off so got that to look forward to.

25th August
26th & 29th September.

I still to post some pics of my hols - here are some i uploaded yday:

Beach @ Allonby
https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/CherubRawkz/CIMG6015.jpg

Our Cabin
https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/CherubRawkz/CIMG6011.jpg

Lake Windermere
https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/CherubRawkz/CIMG6029.jpg

Lola
https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/CherubRawkz/CIMG6017.jpg

Ahhh love the pics!! Glad you enjoyed it. You sound better today. Did you talk to OH?

I also used to love California Dreaming and Saved by the Bell. Don't think i ever watched sweet valley high. Not sure how i missed that one :rofl:

The anytime sickness seems to have gone for the last couple of days. I also seem to have no apetite, which is concerning me a little. I am making sure i eat small amounts and often, as i can't eat normal sized meals at the moment as i feel full. My boobs are doing that coathook thing :rofl:
I have the doctors tomorrow and DH is coming with me so hopefully between the two of us we will be able to convince the doc to let me have an early scan. DH has already said that he is happy to pay the £95 for a private scan, but if we can get it for free then why pay.

Not really, I think he knows though. Spoke to him about putting my mirrors up and he said he will do it tonight if i help him measure them out.

I loved Saved by The Bell and I also really loved Weird Science on Trouble!!

Did any of you watch My So Called Life with jared leto and that lass that was in Romeo & Juliet? I LOVED THAT SHOW!!

Lisa - Glad he's coming around.

Owo - Fab news that DH is coming with you for support. Got my fingers crossed for a freebie scan. Which btw I can't wait to see.

omg, i had a heart attack when i saw how long the thread was - thought you lot had been having a right old gossip!

feeling a little more positive today.......kerry though, keep testing......the LH surge apparently happens somewhere between 12 and 36 hours before you ovulate......

and slimming world last night, well the bad thing is that i put on 1/2pound, the good thing is that DH has joined too......hopefully both of us losing a bit of weight will help with the babymaking! :D

Lisa - Sorry hun Im sorry I have no idea?? What about posting in the long term and assisted section?

Lisa...is it about 2 weeks after :witch:??

if so, i had some last month......didn't mean anything for me though.....

Buffycat - Hi hun!! Atleast you only put on 1/2 pound not 1/2 stone!! :rofl: Don't worry I'll keep POAS!! Just you try and stop me!! :rofl: have you been ..... you know .... sorry girls going to say it..... Working??

Do u think it would make them change their minds?Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party. After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids. The first guy said, 'My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday.' The second guy said, 'Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday.' The third man said 'Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday 30,000 square foot mansion.' The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked 'What are all the congratulations for?' One of the three said 'We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ...What about your son?' The fourth man replied 'My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub.' The three friends said ' What a shame...what a disappointment.' The fourth man replied 'No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he hasn't done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends.

Heres my joke of the day:

A Scottish woman walks into her bedroom and finds her husband sticking his nob into a wellie.

"Hamish" she shouts "You dirty b**tard stop f**kin aboot!!"

:rofl:

Maybe I think thats funny because I am scottish though!

Heres my joke of the day:

A Scottish woman walks into her bedroom and finds her husband sticking his nob into a wellie.

"Hamish" she shouts "You dirty b**tard stop f**kin aboot!!"

:rofl:

Maybe I think thats funny because I am scottish though!

:rofl: :rofl:

Morning Ladies :hi:

I thought you'd all get a kick out of this.

DH and I were driving to work this morning. The song "Holding Out For A Hero" came on the radio. I started bursting out laughing. DH looked at me like I had finally cracked up. I told him I was picturing Johnny No. 5 rolling down the street. :rofl: Anyone see the movie Short Circuit with Ally Sheedy?? That song was playing as Johnny No. 5 was rolling down the street. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"