WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if anyone can help me.......

Didnt take progesterone this month and had some spotting on Sat/Sun, we BD last night and when i wiped this morning there was some blood on the tissue but not like period blood TMI!

What could this be?

Hmm,..I'm not sure but it sounds like it COULD be from not taking the hormone this morning. OR since you're on the last day of your cycle, maybe it's AF spotting or even implantation bleeding!!

Reallt loved todays jokes!! :rofl:

Johnny 5 is alive!!!

Yeah I want to watch that movie so badly right now! But of course, I'm at work :dohh: Here's to hoping I have a better concentration day today! :rofl:

Wouldnt know how to concentrate if you paid me!! Ha ha ha ha :rofl:

Hi everyone

Ooooo not sure if I like this new sticky TBH? its really weird coz I had about 7 pages of things to read before I could say hello!

hope you are all ok? xx

sorry, i went on a long lunch with some of my nicer work colleagues! back no, and no meetings planned for the afternoon either....

Lisa - loved the scottish joke with the welly! :rofl:

Heres another:

A gyspy wedding in Kerry ends in a riot, Garga arrests 20 and they end up in court,

best man says to judge "Can I explain, its travellers tradition for the best man to have

first dance with the bride which i did and i admit i was dancing very close. Then

suddenly the groom charged at us and kicked his bride in the fanny!!"

"Gosh" says the judge "That musta been sore"

"Sore?" says the best man

"He broke 3 of my fingers the mad b**tard"!!

:rofl:

Hiya Buffy and Nicky! :hi:

Nicky, I agree with you. It is a tad bit confusing with all the pages!

hey Chris.....! :wave:

it is confusing with the pages.......

i am so bored - please tell me that you have something exciting happeneding (apart from the obvious!!!)

Hi Nicky,

Nice to see ya!!! Yes is a bit confusing!

Buffycat - Hope you had a nice lunch! Was it in liquid form?? :rofl:

Lisa - Like the joke :rofl: Brillant!

I am sorting through goods received notes for filing - boring!

hey Chris.....! :wave:

it is confusing with the pages.......

i am so bored - please tell me that you have something exciting happeneding (apart from the obvious!!!)

Nah, other than the obvious, nothing exciting. SSDD - Same S*t Different Day

not a liquid lunch ! diet pepsi plus cheese ploughmans....

hate filing too, i'm currently redesigning a website.......(ps i am not a web designer!!!!)

I dont mind it to be honest, I hate if someone touches my lever arch folders....

And I especially hate it if someone uses the punch without the guide and messes the symmetry of my folder up!!!!!

I dont mind it to be honest, I hate if someone touches my lever arch folders....

And I especially hate it if someone uses the punch without the guide and messes the symmetry of my folder up!!!!!

:rofl: It does bug me too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly