WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, we have labour day the first weekend of September too. Looking forward to that for sure. I'll probably be here anyway lol.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll be here too. Unless it's a warm sunny day and in that case, I'll be by the pool. But, considering how this summer has been, I'll probably be on-line. This summer has been such a wash!! :growlmad:

Oh I bought the Beijing Olympic games for Windows and I can't get it to work on my pc! :growlmad: I tried for 2 hours - keeps saying that I don't have....oh I forget the name of it, but I downloaded it on-line and it's STILL telling me I need it! :growlmad: I've tried everything. :hissy:

How frustrating. I know exactly what that is like. I had downloaded some video editing software, and the serial number they gave me didn't work. argh. I hope you can get it up and running soon.

Hopefully next summer will be better. It has been pretty nasty here too. A lot of rain and cloudy weather.

Thanks. Yep the same here with the weather and lots of nasty thunderstorms.

Hi ladies, the :witch: got me yesterday, do we have any takers for a :bfp: this month or are we all in it for the long haul ?:hissy:

Big :hug: to you all

Hi Tracy! Sorry the :witch: got you! :hugs: After playing mind games with me, she decided to visit me too. :cry: Nope, we're all in it for the long haul!!
Here's to a September :bfp: for all of us! :wine:

Speaking of drinking...............I told DH I want to get drunk this Saturday! :drunk: Too bad you girls are all too far from me. :cry: We could all :wine: together and be :drunk: :rofl:

Ooooohh...that would be great! I have a wirelss so you all can come along to the pool with me! :rofl:

Oh, I told DH he has to get my texting capabilities on my phone because I met some great new friends I want to chat with. He told me no. So I (ever so maturely) crossed my arms and said, "Well FINE then, I'll just call England!" DH almost had a heart attack. :rofl: So maybe I'll get my texting capabilities. :rofl:

Ooooohh...that would be great! I have a wirelss so you all can come along to the pool with me! :rofl:

Oh, I told DH he has to get my texting capabilities on my phone because I met some great new friends I want to chat with. He told me no. So I (ever so maturely) crossed my arms and said, "Well FINE then, I'll just call England!" DH almost had a heart attack. :rofl: So maybe I'll get my texting capabilities. :rofl:

:rofl: don't forget calling Canada eh? :rofl:

whats kokopelli?

Me and OH bought a new sofa today :yipee: I have wanted a new one for aaaaaaaaaages :)

Here is is (only ours is in chocolate leather):

https://www.dfs.co.uk/sofas/summer-sale/riccardo/195/2687/0/large-image

I also got the 2 seater sofa to match - should be here in 11 weeks!!!

Sorry for the late reply. Kokopelli is a fertility god. Team Kokopelli is the cycle buddy group I am happily a new member of. :dance:

:rofl: don't forget calling Canada eh? :rofl:

NEVER!! :rofl:

morning!

weekend was good, but i really did not want to get out of bed this morning! :sleep:

Morning all x
Hope you all had a fab weekend x
had an ok long weekend took my nieces to the park on saturday then went to a BBQ saturday altho it rained so we neded up playing on the wii :happydance:
Sunday went out for sunday lunch with my parents & DH then chilled out in the evening & took my last pill :happydance: monday went to look for wallpaper for our bedroom, then took my parents dogs out for a walk around the fields & picked blackberries x

Just a relaxed weekend x

What did everyone else do? x

bbq on friday......saturday gardening.....bbq on sunday....monday....tried to rest!

also went to fat world last night, but had put on pound and half...:(......then again, i did eat a load of junk at the bbqs! the chocolate cheesecake was good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back