WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone

AF has been really doing the rounds this weekend hasnt she?? got me on sunday too Tracy!!

have you all seen the freebie thread over in TTC posted by Wobbles? go & check it out before they are all gone (kind of fertility monitor & software for FREEEEE!!!!!) xx

Morning girls, how was everyones bank holiday? Mine was ok other than being bitten by gnats and now having a lump on my leg, it seems i react quite badly to them so i am covered in sudocrem!

Nicky i ordered my freebie :happydance: is it 1st come 1st serve with them do you think?

Morning Leah x
Sorry to hear about the bites have you got any bite cream to put on it? x

Yep its 1st come 1st served - but you've got yours coz it would show as 'SOLD OUT' if there were none left.

Reedy - quick go and order yourself one girl! xx

:yipee: i love a bargain! and you cant get more of a bargain than a freebie! Thanks Nicky :hugs:

Reedy: i read that sudocrem is good for bites so got a very white leg now :rofl: for some reason my bites go into lumps and itch like mad! but i am resisiting the itch as i know it makes them worse. How was your weekend hun?

hey Nicky! thanks for that....have got my order in!

Baby.Love....have you tried antihistamines? also.....drinking gin&tonic is a good one (preventative) as misges etc don't like quinine....

:hi: buffycat, i have only tried bathing it and sudocrem so far! and the itch seems to have gone down. But hey the G&T is always worth a shot tonight :) Thanks for the advice hun x

no probs...

do any of you use a clearblue fertility monitor? if so are they any good?

Go and have a look hun

It the same sorta principle as a fertility monitor which tells you when your most fertile period is so you can time BD sessions better to help you get pregnant.

Im sure they will be sold out very soon tho - so i'd hurry! xx

no probs...

do any of you use a clearblue fertility monitir? if so are they any good?

Ive just started using mine this cycle as part of the clinical trial & so far so good!

but the thing you've just ordered is the same sort of thing so i wouldnt rush out and buy yourself a CBFM just yet - you might as well use your freebie coz it'll be delivered in 2 days time :happydance: you'll save yourself a hundred quid this way!! :happydance::happydance: xx

thanks Nicky....i'll hang on for the USB one!

did a quick check on the CBFM though, and was a bit shocked at the price!

:rofl: did anyone else get this email after ordering the freebie?

We have decided to upgrade your order for a free USB Fornication Optimizer for something much better have a look
here

If you cannot click the link please copy and paste the following url into a browser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOESanX3Op4

Kind Regards

The Boffer Tean

How funny!

Morning ladies,

How are we on this short week? I've got to start doing work for school next week! I so can't be bothered!

Glad everyone had a good weekend,

I also signed up for the USB stick!! But not able to watch the video as Im at work. Will watch it when I get home!

Morning Natalie x

I managed to get all my thank you cards done last week. How are you getting on with yours??? x
Did you have a good weekend? x x

Yes buffy cat had a lovely weekend - didn't do alot really.. DH dragged me to a football game, I got quite verbal!!

I have done half of mine!!! Well done on yours!!! Getting mine finished this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->