WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ the rick astley clip! dunno if that means its just a hoax then?? funny tho eh? xx

I thought it was bloody hilarious! I dunno about a hoax just gotta wait and see i guess lol

hey chris x

Had a lovely walk in the park yesterday with DH talking about TTC it was lovely to hear his thoughts on it all x he says he's a bit scared about it all but still excited :happydance:
Finished my pill sunday night so left it for DH to get the protection untill we TTC end of next month :happydance:

hey reedy thats excellent news.

Afternoon kerry.

Morning Chris!

I thought I'd better let you all know I got my :bfp: yesterday morning, we're both still in shock!

Thats brilliant news Natalie congratulations x x x x x :hugs:

Thanks baby love & Reedy! We weren't expecting it DH had to have a glass of wine... or make that two! We just very nervous atm

hey reedy thats excellent news.

Afternoon kerry.

Morning Chris!

I thought I'd better let you all know I got my :bfp: yesterday morning, we're both still in shock!

OMG! That's wonderful!! :happydance: Congrats!!!!

Thanks Chris.

I got all fingers cross for all of you!!!! I hope this sticks!

I'm getting impatient now, I want to start TTC now x These 3 weeks & 5 days are going to be the slowest of my life :hissy:
DH said if I got pregnant now it would be great but we're waiting till the 22nd september bcus we go Alton towers that day & If we fall pregnant now I will have to come up with an excuse to our friends to why we cant go & think they might guess
Getting really excited about it though now cant wait to get my :bfp:

Reedy, those 3 weeks will just fly by. Look at how fast this summer went! Lots of luck to you in September! :dust: :dust:

We're going to Thorpe Park soon, for my dad's birthday as my youngest sister has never been to a theme park and I don't know what my excuse will be - water rides for me!!

F-ing hell!! Nat thats fabulous news!! OMG OMG :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Wishing you a very happy amd healthy pregnancy!

Im so chuffed for you!

DH told me to tell them I was too scared to go lol but I'm the biggest thrill seeker going so dont think they'll buy it :rofl:

Natalie - How far gone will you be? are you not telling your parents till your 12 weeks? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->