WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

Hi Nat!

I would just post it in the birth announcements section if I were you - ooh I can't wait to read it!! How is the lovely Isobel? hope she is being a good girl?

Hi Nat :wave: Looking forward to a good read!

Lea - I'll miss you :cry:

I spoke to chris on BH monday and shes good! Brightened up loads... just having a little break I think!

Tracy - Ive written all the details in my journo is you want a read... its quite long! :rofl:

Hi Nat :hi:

will keep checking the birth announcements section to look for yours hun :hugs: as we dont want people getting upset in here again hey?

Lea - well done on the promotion but i will miss seeing you around as much :hugs:

Leah - congrats on your blue bump :blue: :yipee:

Tracy Reedy & Missy :hi: xx

:wave:

Lea - congrats on the promotion!

and Nicky....am so pleased for you.....keep up with the pma! :yipee:

Hi Nicky & Kerry x

Buffy - Happy 11 weeks :happydance:

Nat - Cant wait to read your birth story x Hope Isobelle is being a good girl for mummy & daddy x x x

DH has just told me he's treating me to a burger King tonight :happydance: havent had one in ages yummers x
All because we havent got any foil for his roast chicken & no stuffing (we were having a roast) :rofl: men x

Nat just been to check for your birth story please hurry up LOL!!

Happy 11 weeks Buffy!!!!

***TMI***

Inside my tuppence feels itchy.... is that from the smear??? :blush:

reedy - awwww ROAST https://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff324/dktdk51/Smiley%20Icons%201/dribble.png

Inside my tuppence feels itchy.... is that from the smear??? :blush:

Could be Kerry x if its still itchy whe you get home put a cold flannel on it x eases the itchness I find x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->