WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

Morning ladies!!!

I hope we al enjoyed the bank holiday weekend xx

hello girlies x

Hope we're all ok x

Kerry - I'm the same when it comes to horror films I'm too much of a wuss to watch them :argh:

Is it home time yet? Im all back to front from being off yesterday, dont know what day it is!

Hi nat! Are you feeling better??

Booflebump - Hiya :wave: I wish it was!!

Afternoon ladies :)

I am so pissed off, i am selling something on ebay..its on buy it now or best offer and someone has had the cheek to email me and say i need to revise my price because i declined the offer they made! FFS honestly some people really do my nut in.

Anyway, how are we all?

aww no leah,,

heya all :waves: im not tooo bad today, i bought some chips while waiting for bus hm from work today then shared them with 3 kids at the stop :) feel better for it knowing i wasnt a greedy guts and didnt eat a whiole box hahhahhaa

my hubbys grt gran died at the weekend so i have a funeral to go to on friday :cry: need to see if me n flump still fit in black trousers, if not hair bobble and bump band should make it manageble

Morning girls... well we are half way through the week :wohoo:

I am sat here eating toast that is drowned in butter :munch: How is everyone today?

morning girls,, i'm on the bus to work, feeling a bit pap but got my scan tomoro so getin excited xx and a bitt nervous

Morning all x

Missy - fab news about the scan 2moro x make sure you post pics in your journal x

Tracy - it is quiet in here at the minute x

Leah - Happy 17 weeks huni x

My week is over already bcus of our hours have been cut I'm not at work 2moro or friday which is crap bcus we need the money but nice bcus I cant cope with getting up at 7am I need a lie in lol x

Morning ladies :wave:

I got my referral to a FS! :yipee: my appt is less than 2wks away! :happydance: xx

Nicky thats fantastic news hun :hugs:

Reedy sorry about your work situation hun xx

Nicky that is great news!!

Reedy have they said how long you are gonna be on short time? How are you?

Fantastic News Nicky :happydance:

Tracy - We're supposed to go back to our normal hours from the 1st of June but we'll see how things go x

Not too long then fx?

My company is back working full time again, although they are now doing mon-fri 24 hours instead of all week, think we are due to come out of administration finally today, it has been 3 months!!

Reedy I forgot (I think it was you who was asking?!) my Quinny Buzz fits in the boot of my car if I take off the big wheels (they come off really easily) so I am really happy :wohoo: So :tease: to DH who said it never would and I would have to trade in my little bug!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->