WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

Yay for the Quinny Tracy, i am selling mine as i cant see a boy in it now as its bright red, i really should of waited till i knew the sex but it was an impulse buy...

Reedy thats good that it will pick back up soon at work x

lol Tracy it would look nice with white blankets, but i have loads of blue ones and just dont see it going! I have a black pram coming now and its lovely x

I haven't bought any blankets yet, thanks for that I must get some!!

lol i havent got any new ones yet, i have Ethans pram blankets so will use them again, i will buy some new ones when i go on a spree though x

Thanks Tracy I read about it in 2nd tri x we are considering a quinny anyway so think this might have pushed us closer to it although wont be looking around untill I'm around 20 something weeks x

Glad work is getting back on track Tracy its about time too x x x

morning ladies!!

Missy - :yipee: For scan tomorrow! Good luck hun!!!

Leah - Naughty girl going out buying prams early :rofl:

Reedy - Only 4 weeks until you can buy your quinny!!

Nicky - WICKED NEWS!!! :wohoo:

lol hiya Kerry, like i said it was an impulse buy :blush: and tbh it was my OH who wanted it more then me, but still i am happy as it is doing really well on ebay and it runs out tonight so will make room for Toby's Mutsy,
How are you?

Im well thanks... had a good appointment at the FS.... just peeved that not back there until 1st sept! Got a scan appointment coming.... you never know fingers crossed we could be looking at a baby instead! :rofl:

Good selling the quinny on ebay xxx

Well ladies, looks like moving day is Friday. It's my last week of sneaky-peeking on BnB during work. I'll check in at lunchtimes but my access will be limited. I'll miss you all :cry:

Kerry - i think you will be pregnant by then hun :hugs: but pleased that you saw someone :hugs:

Lea - How dare they do that! we will all miss you too xxxx :hugs:

I have to agree Kerry. You will be looking at a baby in that scan! :happydance:

Leah - It was a choice between being promoted and having to move, or giving up the promotion and being an assistant for the rest of my life. ugh. Limited BnB time was on my con list though :rofl:

Kerry berry I agree with Leah & Lea think you'll be seeing a mini berry on that screen x x x

Lea - thats pants that your not going to be on as much x going to miss you x x x

I'll have to drop by once in a while to leave "inukshuks" on your journals. :rofl:

Well Lea i guess it is almost worth it :rofl: .. but in all seriousness well done on the promotion hun xx

Congrats on the promotion Lea but we will miss you :hugs:

Kerry what did they say at your appt?

Where is Chris these days I haven't seen her in ages, hope she is ok?

Chris is just taking time out to collect herself. It's such a rough time.

Afternoon...

Lea - that seems a pain, but I can't talk when I'm at work.

Leah - congrats on your bundle being blue!!

Missy - good luck for tomorrow.

Reedy - enjoy your lie in

:hi: Kerry and Tracy

I am currently writing my birth story, do you want it put in here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->