WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

Hi Nat :)

Glad to hear little Isobel is doing better... sorry to hear about the colic tho :hugs: xx

Glad she is doing well Nat, how is bf going?, I really want to but am so scared i won't be able to do it!!

Hiya girls x

Hope we're all well x

Buffy - Glad to hear you have such a lovely midwife x

Missy - Hope the sickness eases off soon, mine has gone to just mornings now & by the time I have eaten lucnh I feel loads better x

Hi Nicky,Poshie & Tracy

Nat - Sorry to hear Isobelle has colic x Hope your all well x x x

I wont be on here much today as i have loads of work to do so will catch up when I get home x x x

Hi ladies :hi:

Nat, sorry Isobel is colic. My brother had colic too.

Buffy, glad you have such a great midwife!

Hi Ladies!

Sorry havent popped in earlier... bit of a mental day at the office!! :grr:

Buffy - :yipee: for super MW's and HUGE :hug: for the emotional times.

Missy - :hug: Hope that the MS wears off soon... maybe try some travel bands

Nat - Glad that Isobel is getting over the colic... poor little mite and poor mummy too!!

Chris - Nice to see you hun.... feels like I havent seen you in ages!! Hope your ok! xxxx

Hi nicky and reedy!! :wave:

Thanks ladies.

I'm doing okay. Just wish I could find a job. :hissy:

Something will turn up Chris :hugs:

I am happy, just found out I am not losing 12% of my salary after all, just got my new contract and the only change is that I have to give 3 months notice to quit instead of one - so relieved cos I would have been skint again!

Great news Tracy! Wow, 3 months notice! :shock:

I know but I figure I am planning to leave anyway so I will just hand in my notice early then look for something part time

snigger snigger....:rofl:

someone else on my team is trying to get fat g1t to do some work.....like that will happen in a million years!

Nat...sorry to hear that your ear drums have taken a battering recently....glad that she is better though.

Reedy/missy mojo - do you find you are off certain types of food?

Chris.....enjoy this rest whilst you can.......you've earned it! no seriously....i hope the job hunting will be fruitful soon...

and Tracy.....:wohoo: good news on not having a pay cut......have you thought what sort of work you might want to do in the future?

I feel a little guilty now if everyone else has had their pay cut :blush: !!

I have no idea what I want to do really I don't mind office work or PA/Reception work like I do now but it will have to be part-time, I would work in a shop or supermarket or something too if need be, I really don't mind! I tell you what I would love, to work in a library - would be so peaceful! My best job ever was a part-time bookshop assistant, I loved it!

ooh, one of those village libraries (not a big city on)....that would be good.....and then you could do a reading hour for little ones as well!

good supermarket to work in would be waitrose (if you have on)....they get 25% discount straight away at waitrose and John Lewis. Plus, they get dividend payouts at the end of each year!

Buffy - The only things I have really gone off are Chicken, pork & kettle chips x cant think of anything else x We have a plug in air freshner in the living room which I have had to unplug bcus I cant stand the smell of it any more, makes me want to gag :sick:

Hi I'm back ladies.....had to popout for a bit for work.

Glad to hear your sickness is subsiding Reedy, how about you Tracy and Buffy?

nausea has subsided, probably since the cabbage incident on Sunday (ate a piece of raw cabbage, promptly threw up - put me off my dinner!)

off chocolate altogether (not a bad thing!)
off tea, and can ony cope with one coffee a day
cabbage!

well into citrus flavoured things though....

how's you Poshie....hope you're not working too hard!

Buffy I am ON chocolate and sweet stuff in general - never really liked them before!!

I am fine Poshie, just tired by the end of the day and need to lie down!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->