WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

Morning Ladies!!!

Nat - Happy LEGAL day!!

Nicky - :hug: Thinking of you & sean today xxxx

Missy - Hows the MS today?

Tracy - Awwright treacle!

im not good samba hun, im on sofa with a bucket and a can of ice cold cola, rang in sick,

Morning girlies x

Nicky - :hug: Thinking of You both today x x x

Kerry & Tracy - Hola my lovelies hope your both well x

Missy - :-( hope the sickness wears off soon huni x get plenty of rest x

i think im gonna try and sleep alot of the day away

Hiya Buffy How are you?? x

Missy - Good idea x

Missy....that sounds like a good idea.......blob out on the sofa wrapped in a duvet.........and watch Phil and Fern

h Reedy....am ok thanks.....have come to the conclusion that i have lost my appetite altogether....:hissy: i can only cope with cereal, toast and sweets ....random unhealthy mixture....

2 weeks on Tuesday until scan.....

Reedy...have you actually relaxed a bit about it all now?

Aww buffy :hugs: im watching grand designs ive been recording that hubby hates watching, got my quilt my bucket and my puppy, all set for the day i think

h Reedy....am ok thanks.....have come to the conclusion that i have lost my appetite altogether....:hissy: i can only cope with cereal, toast and sweets ....random unhealthy mixture....

2 weeks on Tuesday until scan.....

Reedy...have you actually relaxed a bit about it all now?

I was the same Buffy x I was eating so much rubbish but now I'm feeling better I'm eating more fruit & veg x

:happydance: 2 weeks on tuesday

I have relaxed a little, I'm not as bad as I was but I'm a natural born worrier anyway x
Oh & Happy 10 weeks :dance:

Missy hope you feel better later on, have you tried ice lollies, they temporarily halted the sickness for me?

veg....blurgh....cabbage makes me shudder!

i just feel as if i am in limbo at the moment.....

feeling ropey today (yay!) but no way i could phone in sick, as people would ask questions since i am never off sick......

ice lollies....that's an idea.....would have to hide them from hubby though else he would scoff the lot!

aww bless u buffy, might try lollies,.. sleep works for me lol,

i told work when i got my bfp so theyre reeli leniant with me atm

that's good to know......not sure how this lot will take it.....my manager will be fine, but fat g1t will grumble as he will have to pick up my work! :rofl:

seriously though....i won't tell people until i can hide it no longer....

aww hunni. xxxx i told my work i was ttc lol, i have a reeli good relationship with my team leader and my team

I have just eaten my lunch (cheese & Cucumber cob/roll with salad cream & I'm still hungry

whats everyone else got for lunch??

I had Lactofree Cheese with Red onion Roll and a Fruit Salad with a Lactofree Strawberry Yoghurt on top. Very yummy! (Im allergice to Lactose obviously lol) x

I have a beef sandwich with beetroot and horseradish relish and a packet of cheese and onion crisps and then I have a chocolate tiffin square - yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->