WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

Morning Tracy :wave:

Yes it was all very confusing wasn't it..........still not entirely sure what the final outcome is tbh, no doubt someone will tell us at some point.

How are you doing today?

Yeah as far as i can make out we can just carry on in here for the time being coz Wobbles is thinking about making a new section over in the user groups bit (next to girly sanctuary) but these things take time and dont forget she has the whole forum to look after as well as her 2 lovely little girls so her hands are already fairly full!! :rofl: xx

I am fine thanks, peed off with work though, I just don't wanna be here anymore :hissy: I want to be at home sitting on my new decking reading a good book!! (not in the rain though LOL)

LOL I was just thinking then Tracy.... that sounds lush but the sun needs to be shining for that scenario to work properly :dohh:

wonder where the sun has gone? :shrug: xx

I dunno but it had better not have got lost!! It is tipping it down here! still, as they say, it will do the garden good LOL

:rofl: I think i can see it peeping thru the clouds here so it hasnt got lost! :yipee: x

Morning Ladies!!

Its :raining: here too! :grr:

Missy - :wohoo: for days off work!!

Tracy - Snap I dont want to be at work either!

Poshie & Nicky - :wave:

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Sun is shining here :happydance: Going to be in the 80's again but I think it'll be back in the 60's by the end of the week.

How's everyone?

Hola ladies x

Hope we're all well x

Its was pouring with rain this morning but the sun is trying to come out too x its cold though so i have got the fire on too :blush:

DH won his sunday league cup final yesterday & as he's captain got to lift the cup & me being the forgetful one forgot to take the camera ooooppps x but my BIL got some good pics so I pinch them off him x

Hope we all had a lush weekend x x x

:wave:

think i may change my name to 'totally confused'

have just read the whole thread, which believe me took a while......internet is incredibly slow and keeps timing out :gun:

anyway.....i did log on this morning and ask for a sticky in general chatter....
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/126216-can-we-have-board-work-sticky-please.html

no response as yet - Wobbles......can you help?

whether we agree or not there are people out there who aren't keen on where we are.....i certainly don't want to upset the equilibrium.....

luv

buffycat (aka totallyconfused)
x

Hiya Buffy!!

Why dont we just open a normal thread in General.... ????

Chris - Im coming to the US with nice weather like that!!! I'll even help to get the pool re-open!

Kerry....yep.....great idea.......do you want to do the honours?

can't be doing with this nonsense.....couldn't find the thread anywhere this morning......

i need you guys! plus fat g1t is back today from annual leave so i need to go somewhere to scream (ok, a cyber scream may have to suffice!)

enough for today.....will be about tomorrow though...

Kerry....don't break too many bed springs tonight! :rofl:

Hi nadupoi :hi: welcome to BAW :)

Hey Missy hows the sickness been today? any better? :hugs: xx

not too bad nicky thanks, sickly feeling was worst 11-2 ish then i just felt zonked, im hoping that i get a decent nites sleep 2nite

Hi ladies :hi:

Think I might take a break from BnB.. Feel like it's one rule for some and one rule for others a little bit now.
xx

Yeah as far as i can make out we can just carry on in here for the time being coz Wobbles is thinking about making a new section over in the user groups bit (next to girly sanctuary) but these things take time and dont forget she has the whole forum to look after as well as her 2 lovely little girls so her hands are already fairly full!! :rofl: xx
Trying to be everywhere and then *hands up* I forget sometimes :blush: I try and enjoy my spare time on here too :blush:

Going on the votes I think we may give it a try ...Although if a new section is created it wouldn't really suit being called BAW WTT because most won't be WTT? Just a thought but whatever suits you girls x

Didn't want to make anyone uncomfy here all I asked was to remember theres many reasons why people are WTT some are more sensitive issues than others. Whist some are ok with long discussions of pregnancy, scans & sickness not everyone is - Its hard to stay in the middle but we do try our best to make everyone comfy or to at least understand.

x

I think just BAW would work out nicely Wobbles! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->