WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

What are you all up to tonight? I am calling to visit a friend on my way home then having KFC for dinner :happydance:

got to go to another bulding now.......then going home.....see you all tomorrow.....

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Bye Buffy xx

Tracy - I'm going home to have Tuna pasta for dinner then my sister is coming round for a girly chat, as DH is at work tonight :-(

evening girls, ive just finished work, its orange's birthday today so got a massive slice of triple chocolate cake free can o pop, a tee shirt and a massive bag of sweeties!!!!!!

i've found ive gone off coffee completely and can only have 2 cups of tea a day,
i also hate glade /airwick plug ins / carpet freshners, also perfumes and de-oderants that are flower based

however i do now love fruit smoothies and juices, i blend the various fruits together to make random juices too

tracy: hope u find a job more suited to you soonies, but good new bout no pay cut,

chris, hope u find a job soon darlin xxx

poshie: booo to work, work smells lol

big hugs to all of u ladies xxxxx

:rofl: :dohh: just realised you meant "Orange" - as in the phone company! :rofl:

I thought it was some cute name you'd given your LO at first... so checked your ticker thinking it was gonna be 12wks birthday! :dohh: then realised you're only 10+4 so was a bit baffled! :shrug: :rofl:

:rofl: Man - im such a divvy sometimes! :rofl: xx

aawww bless u nicky, Orange is 15 today, lauched 28th april 1994, its now one of the bigest companys in the mobile fone industry:) not a bad company to be working for atm at all,,, no job losses for ,me!!!

Awww thanks Nicky...We are making Isobel legal tomorrow :happydance: and she has only lost 3oz since birth!!!!

How are you Nicky?

Nicky - I had to read it about 3 times until I realised it was orange the phone company :rofl:

Nat - Hope your doing well huni & enjoying your time being a mummy x

LOL - thanks Reedy!

glad it wasnt just me then :rofl: xx

Im fine thanks Nat

Its Sophies 1st angelversary tomorrow tho so im a bit sad too :( xx

So sorry Nicky. :hugs: I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. :hug:

Nicky! I heard a 3.7 earthquake hit Cumbria yesterday! :shock: I hope everyone is okay! :hugs:

Morning Ladies hope everyone is well

me n flump are spending the day on the sofa, rang in sick :( got a lovely bond building with a bucket atm!!! joys

Morning Ladies,

Nicky hope you are bearing up today :hugs:

Nat, have you written your birth story down anywhere yet - have I missed it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->