WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and................................?????

Ooops sorry positive........still..........hmmmm strange will post a pic

Updated my journo let me know what you think!!! Got a wee song on there too :rofl:

Morning girls :) I am gonna be busy today so dont think i'll get on much..Ethan is doing his 1st afternoon session at school so i am gonna be rushing around getting him and me sorted. Hope you all had a lovely evening :) Catch you all later xxxxxxx

Hi Leah!! Awww bless Ethan I hope he has a lovely time Im sure he will!!

Morning everyone!!

Hey girls, just popped on before the rush to get Ethan ready begins! I'll try and pop back later when he is at school... How is everyone's morning going?

TTFN xxx

Busy here... but I cant be ARSED!! :rofl:

Nicky - :hug: I posted a link in you journo that maybe of some use to you. xxx

:blush:

Sorry to barge in, but i joined here when i was pregnant so havent been in this section until now, ( i did say hello in my "knock knock" post :) )
can i just be nosey and ask what BAW stands for :blush: (its prob something reeeally obvious but i cant figure it out for the life of me)

xxx

Hiya welshcakes!!

BAW = bored at work.... although there are some bsham's (bored stay at home mums)

Afternoon ladies x
Hope everyone is ok x
You girls arent very talkative today x
Nothing much to report today apart from being totally BAW & falling asleep @ my desk :sleep:

Ahhhhh

:blush:

Seee knew it would be something obvious lol

guess that makes me a bsham then :)

x

Oh ladies! Pete and I are going to go to the Bahamas for our 2nd Wedding Anniversary in May! :yipee:

Oh Chris! That's so exciting.

I had a dream about you and Pete last night. Strange hey? I had a dream you were in Calgary and we went for dinner, then Pete got mad at me cause I made you late for your early flight option :rofl:

Oh Chris! That's so exciting.

I had a dream about you and Pete last night. Strange hey? I had a dream you were in Calgary and we went for dinner, then Pete got mad at me cause I made you late for your early flight option :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: That is SO funny!!

We actually have a package deal through my job...it's a 4 day 3 night stay with a 5.5 hour cruise on a ship from Ft. Lauderdale to the Bahamas for $229 a person! We have to pay air fare which will be about $422 for 2 of us but that's still a great price for a little getaway! I'm SO excited!! :yipee: Roll on May! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"