WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
busy at work sounds about right to me!!!!!

have been on conference calls and meetings all day! so unfair! :hissy:

plus....i am absolutely freezing.....maybe i will bring my duvet in tomorrow so as to wrap myself up at my desk!

That sounds like a good idea Buffy might do the same x

Chris - :happydance: for the holiday to the Bahamas you lucky thing x

Daisy - sorry huni i was talking but it kept coming up that you hadnt recieved the message :hissy: stupid msn x sorry again hun x love the new avatar x

Poshie - Glad someone is busy at work x I've had diddly squat to do since 11.30am & so sat around twiddly my thumbs Kerry tried to palm some of her work on to me :rofl: bless her but think I would have gotten the sack if I had been doing another company's work :dohh: x

Leah - glad Ethan had a good time x

Hi Lea, & welshcakes (really hope I havent forgotten anyone but please note my memory is awful) x x x x x

The county where I work is under a Winter Weather Advisory and the county where I live is under a Winter Storm Warning until Thursday morning!! :dohh: Why can't this happen on the weekends?!?! :grr:

:( OH is away tonight and tomorrow night...gone to Newcastle with work.......just me and the cats....

so not only do we miss out on a :sex: opportunity, but i have no-one to snuggle up to and keep warm!

Hey,

I just wanted to make sure everyone who was in SS got their prezzie :D

:( OH is away tonight and tomorrow night...gone to Newcastle with work.......just me and the cats....

so not only do we miss out on a :sex: opportunity, but i have no-one to snuggle up to and keep warm!

I'm the same Buffy :cry: & its absolutly bloody freezing I'm in bed with PJs on & thick socks might have to go get my gloves & scarf too hate it when DH is away :hissy:
at least you have the cats to keep you company :rofl: I have the tv & the Laptop :dohh:

I got my prezzie lea as you know x What did everyone get anyway? x

Yep I got my SS too!!!

I wanna know who mine was!!!

Morning ladies

There is an update in my journal if anyone wants to know :) xx

Morning Nicky & Kerry x

Just off to your journal Nicky to have a peek @ your update x

:dohh: i can see cd 8 i'm cd 9 when do u normally ov, lets hope it brings us luck :hugs:

We're only a day a part Daisy! I can ov anytime from cd 18-23. :dohh:

Hiya :wave: Chris

I did notice the text instead of a ticker!! :dohh: Hope your well!! We had temperatures of -11 here last night :cold:

Kerry, yeah the text is easier b/c I have NO idea how long my cycles are going to be each month, they keep changing! :dohh: All within the 30 range. :shrug: I won't know how long the cycle is going to be until I start feeling ov pain. :dohh:

11 degrees :cold: It was 9 here the other day. :cold:

Destiny27 - Your SS was Chris
Tracy - Your SS was Reedy
Lea - My SS was Destiny
Kerry - your SS was Tracy
Chris - your SS was Kerry

I think that's everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts