WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear... they had to put a tiger to sleep, had kidney failure... I bawled my eyes out.. :cry: Sam just laughed. I hate my hormones!

Hey Reedy :hugs:

Yeah, was lovely thankyou! I overdid the alcohol a bit on Boxing Day though.. Did 9 sambuca shots in a drinking game :blush: (I kept losing!)

So I had a mellow New Year, and laid off the drink!

How was yours?
xx

Right ladies... best go.. Sam's curry is calling!!! Yumm. Have lovely evenings!

Ella - 9 Sambuca Shots :shock: I'm terrible with sambuca, I feel paraletic by just 2 :rofl:

Xmas & new year were chilled out it was just nice to have a bit of time off x

Back to work now though x Hows the job front looking?? x

I know! I've been told I wasn't speaking coherent English :rofl:

I got a phone call from an agency I contacted before christmas today.. Got an interview next thurs for jobs in childcare so fingers crossed! :)

Decided to start a WTT journo 'cause I'm feeling really broody lately. :(

xx

God i LOVE sambuca aslong as its black :) But i am the same as you Reedy, i drink a few and feel proper merry,...but then i carry on with them all night long!

Hey Leah! :hugs:

How've you been? :)
Did you have a good xmas and new years?
xx

Hey Ella, it was very quiet and very nice thanks hun...had a bit of a crap end to 2008 but thinking positive for 2009 :)

Hope you get one of the jobs hun ..i'll keep fingers x'ed for you :hugs:

Thanks Leah.. I want lots of :bfp:s from everyone in 2009!

:dust:

xx

I'm hoping for one this week, but not getting OTT about it! just taking it in my stride now and holding out before testing lol.. When are you gonna be TTC?

Black sambuca??? WHERE????? :drunk: :rofl:

Ella - Hello stranger! Glad you had a nice xmas nye!!! Got my fingers crossed that you get the job!!

WELL NEWS JUST IN!!!! (KINDA)

DAN HAS KEPT HIS JOB!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:
So going to book our holiday to Turkey in march tomorrow!!!! Methinks there's a bottle of red with my name on it!

Bye Nat :wave:

Reedy, I think they really want to wait to see if I conceive on my own before using intervention as there are plenty of women with irregular periods who get pregnant on their own. She just thought it may take me a little longer than most women because of never knowing when I ovulate, but I get pretty accurate ovulation pains every month and I can always tell when and even which ovary is releasing an egg, so she thinks I may not have too much trouble. :shrug: If nothing happens in a couple of months, I'm going to go again to the doctor though....just want to try to stay ahead of the game, if possible. My "maybe needing assistance" in conceiving kinda goes pretty closely with what 2 psychics have said to me, that I will give birth to triplets when I am 33 years old! :shock: Stands to reason that the only way I'd have triplets is if I'm on fertility meds. :rofl: But we shall see though.........I've made a decision to NOT stress over this baby making business......if it's meant to happen and it'll happen when it is supposed to. In the meantime, I'm just enjoying the whole process of "getting there" iykwim? So many times I wish my life away, only to look back on my life and regret wishing certain things away.

Hey Kerry! Thanks, hope yours was good too! :hugs:
Yeah, you're stuck with me again! :p

Leah - Me & OH were talking about it a couple of days ago and I think we're gonna be trying early 2010.. well I hope so anyway because a year will fly by! :) :wohoo:

Got my fingers x'd for you Leah! :dust:

xx

Black sambuca??? WHERE????? :drunk: :rofl:

Ella - Hello stranger! Glad you had a nice xmas nye!!! Got my fingers crossed that you get the job!!

WELL NEWS JUST IN!!!! (KINDA)

DAN HAS KEPT HIS JOB!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:
So going to book our holiday to Turkey in march tomorrow!!!! Methinks there's a bottle of red with my name on it!

:happydance::yipee::headspin:

Bye Nat :wave:

Reedy, I think they really want to wait to see if I conceive on my own before using intervention as there are plenty of women with irregular periods who get pregnant on their own. She just thought it may take me a little longer than most women because of never knowing when I ovulate, but I get pretty accurate ovulation pains every month and I can always tell when and even which ovary is releasing an egg, so she thinks I may not have too much trouble. :shrug: If nothing happens in a couple of months, I'm going to go again to the doctor though....just want to try to stay ahead of the game, if possible. My "maybe needing assistance" in conceiving kinda goes pretty closely with what 2 psychics have said to me, that I will give birth to triplets when I am 33 years old! :shock: Stands to reason that the only way I'd have triplets is if I'm on fertility meds. :rofl: But we shall see though.........I've made a decision to NOT stress over this baby making business......if it's meant to happen and it'll happen when it is supposed to. In the meantime, I'm just enjoying the whole process of "getting there" iykwim? So many times I wish my life away, only to look back on my life and regret wishing certain things away.

You with triplets, me with twins. We better start saving money for the land for our commune :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back