WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerry - great news about Dans job :yipee: Turkey sounds fab too!

Hi Ella & Leah its nice to see you both again x

Ella - Good Luck with the interview next week hun x

Kerry - Great news about Dan x and booking your holiday x

Chris - hopefully you wont need to go back to the doctors bcus you'll be getting your :bfp: soon x

Hey Nicky x

Bye Nat :wave:

Reedy, I think they really want to wait to see if I conceive on my own before using intervention as there are plenty of women with irregular periods who get pregnant on their own. She just thought it may take me a little longer than most women because of never knowing when I ovulate, but I get pretty accurate ovulation pains every month and I can always tell when and even which ovary is releasing an egg, so she thinks I may not have too much trouble. :shrug: If nothing happens in a couple of months, I'm going to go again to the doctor though....just want to try to stay ahead of the game, if possible. My "maybe needing assistance" in conceiving kinda goes pretty closely with what 2 psychics have said to me, that I will give birth to triplets when I am 33 years old! :shock: Stands to reason that the only way I'd have triplets is if I'm on fertility meds. :rofl: But we shall see though.........I've made a decision to NOT stress over this baby making business......if it's meant to happen and it'll happen when it is supposed to. In the meantime, I'm just enjoying the whole process of "getting there" iykwim? So many times I wish my life away, only to look back on my life and regret wishing certain things away.

You with triplets, me with twins. We better start saving money for the land for our commune :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Samba, great news about Dan keeping his job! :yipee:

Hey Chris :hugs: sorry your cycles are messing you around hun x

God my acrylics are pissing me off again! :grr: Why did I even bother to put them back on! :dohh: I'm going to have to go back Wednesday and have them cut short, short, short!!!!! DH will KILL me if I take these off again! :dohh:

Thanks Nicky :hugs: I'm used to it.....they've been messing with me since I first got my period at 11. :dohh: Then, AF did me a great favor and stopped visiting me for 3 years!! :rofl:

Hey Nicky! :hi:

Funny you should talk about wanting twins, ladies! Twins run in my family! Think I'd scream if I got told I was having twins :rofl:
xx

Thanks Nicky :hugs: I'm used to it.....they've been messing with me since I first got my period at 11. :dohh: Then, AF did me a great favor and stopped visiting me for 3 years!! :rofl:

Good thing it's back though. You amaze me :hugs:

Nah, don't be too amazed...it took a 3 year hiatus because I went on a diet and my body fat was too low. :dohh: Hence the reason why I'm scared to diet again.

I already knew the reason. You amaze me because you were able to overcome your eating disorder.

Oooooooooooohhhhhhh!! :dohh: :dohh: :rofl: See what being at work does to me?? Clearly it's no good for my brain. :rofl:

But thank you very much Lea. :hugs: I have to admit though that there are times when I wish I hadn't overcomed my eating disorder quite so completely! :dohh: Especially now that I'm fat. I have to endure comments from people who haven't seen me in a few years, "Wow, you've gotten really heavy!!" "You used to be so tiny, what happened?" Ugh.... :grr: I'm like well you know you got uglier but do you hear me asking YOU what happened??? NOOOO! :rofl:

I got myself a PMA ticker to go with my PMA avatar girls... do you like it? x

OMG!! I seriously love the new pma ticker! 2 very enthusiastic :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hope im not breaking the siggy rules tho?

not sure if it is too wide? any ideas? x

Edited it just incase

Don't wanna get into trouble :blush:

PLUS - im planning to keep it for the next 9 months :) x

Nicky - Loving the new ticker!!!

Just tucking into a glass of red!! Yummy!! Corrie is sooooo funny tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back