WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies :hi:

I'm home and may lose my job....in fact I think it's a certainty that I will. I've been absent from bnb because I've been so overwhelmed and stressed and with not being on my full dose of medication, I really took a spiral, and my judgement was seriously clouded. Had a long talk with DH about all that's been pressuring me, TTC, the problems that I have, how his family would handle my pregnancy, my weight, etc. etc. Pete has been INCREDIBLY supportive. I told all this to my job but whether they'll take that into consideration is anyone's guess.

Anyway, I haven't been coping well at all today. I haven't eaten in 24 hours, all I can do is cry and cry and sleep.

Lea and Kerry, thanks for keeping everyone updated and for your support. :hugs: Everyone your support and love means alot to me. Thanks! :hugs: :hugs:

Chris you are not alone... we are all here to support you whether you are having a crap day or a good day... :hugs:

Chris.....whatever is going on....i'm here.....am so worried about you from your update above......what happened at work?

:hugs:

thank you ladies. :hugs: Buffy, did something stupid at work. :dohh: :dohh:

Chris I'm so sorry huni x Hope work takes things in to account & everything gets sorted out without the worst happening x x x x

I've prepared myself for the worst. Pete is going to see if he can get me a job at his hospital (where I used to work and where we met) when we know the outcome of all this. In the meantime, I'm trying to find something on-line - no luck though.

I keep holding and squeezing my little Angel Of Hope

Ugh...where's a time machine when you need one?!

:hugs:

please don't stress.....work is never worth it.....just make sure that you look after number 1....yourself......

i wish i wasn't so far away, else i would be driving over to give you a hug....bearing chocolate, angel delight and a bottle of wine.......

will be back on line later on after dinner......

:hugs: to all of my friends.......

7 pages of catch up again....

chris ~ hope ur okay, so sorry things are so messy at home and work at the moment but pete sounds like a star, hope hes a big help to you in the coming days and weeks
reedy, lol at the banana milkshake need xxx hope you get one soon
ella ur not alone in loving the monoply chances, boo about the jobs front
leah, how u doing babe?
hey nat 13 days eh, good luck babes
leaArr hope ur feeling up to being back soon babe we miss u, hope ur cold passes soon
tracy, ufo dinner. will try that some time :D
hey buffy how u doing, whats ur rough date hunni, midwife moved mine today cos she said she wanted to!1 wtf lol

midwife has me as due on the 19th nov cos i said 20th! wtf lol, but a scan will confirm or deny our date thoughts

Missy, some m/w's have different 'wheels' and they always give a different date!!! When I have my long cycle like you they put me on EDD of 25th April, but I said due to my ov date I would be due about 5th May... scan put me at 1st May... so I win!!!!

yeah ... lol midwife had like 7 wheels in her pocket for varuous things lol

well we'll find out more after scan, just waiting to see when it is"!!

Hi Missy!! - Well done at the MW!!!! :yipee:

Chris - your always welcome treacle! xxxx

My referal came today! I cried so so much.... mixed emotions about it all I suppose.... Cant book the appointment until tomorrow... but the waiting list is only 36 days! I suppose Im just feeling overwhelmed by it all.

Kerry that is fab news!!! Bet today is going to be a good day!!!

Morning Buffy :hi:

How're you?
xx

ok, but tired.......

am noticing things more now.....off food in general.......tummy doing strange things.....and so tired.....even after 8 hours sleep...

any news on the jobs yet....did you phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"