WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF is NOT my friend this month. I think it and I are seeing eye to eye now, but it was getting on my LAST nerve earlier.

Kerry, so funny you should mention that! I told DH that as soon as AF departs, we're having :sex: every other day until Af arrives again (or doesn't) :rofl:

Nick said that when we are actually trying, we will :sex: when I say. I think we will be doing SMEP if that's the case!!

Kerry, so funny you should mention that! I told DH that as soon as AF departs, we're having :sex: every other day until Af arrives again (or doesn't) :rofl:

I hope for the "doesn't"!! :happydance:

Loving your new avatar Samba :)

im off to read maccy's jounro now.... back in a bit x

Oh and I WAS going to temp, but I keep forgetting!!!!!!! And the thermometer is right by my bed!! :dohh:

darn, i wish i knew where i was in my cycle!.......i have no idea when :witch: will show.....

Oh and I WAS going to temp, but I keep forgetting!!!!!!! And the thermometer is right by my bed!! :dohh:

I need to get a new battery for mine. I think temping is a good plan. It's easier to peg your cycles when you have something to go by. :headspin: It's hard to get into the habit though, I won't lie.

I just had a lady from the property department ask me if I was pregnant yet. ugh. I just laughed it off and said "well, it has been a year and a half [since I was married], I should really have two by now!!" She then said "you should transfer to property, you will be pregnant in a second there, everyone is getting knocked up!"
I know it was innocent, but it stung.

wow you girls have been busy x

Nat - love that bump is doing lots of kicking x cant wait to feel that x

Kerry - I would love to be having sexytime everyday but DH always seems to be on nights when i OV :cry:

Tracy - hope all goes well at the MW on wednesday x

Lea - some people come out with some crap dont they? :grr:

Hi Chris, Leah, Daisy & Buffy x (hope I havent missed anyone) x

Evening ladies! :hi:

I know I've been absent for a while; I spent a whole two weeks with my OH snuggled up in bed pretty much! :)

Hope you've all had a lovely xmas & new year and can't wait to catch up!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xx

I know... I disappeared for 30mins then two pages appeared!!

How was work Reedy?

I'm watching the new animal park

Hi ladies :hi:

Lea, I know comments like that really do sting!! :hugs: It stings even more when I hear women say, "Oh, I'm always a 28 day cycle so I knew immediately." :dohh: It stings because I have such whacked out cycles, one month it's 31 days, the next it's 38, then it can be 28, then 43 days, then back to 30. :grr: :grr: My gyno thinks that I may need some "assistance" in getting pregnant. :shrug:

Maybe something to help regulate your cycles so that you know when you are oving ? I hope you can get there without intervention though :hug:

Yep back from work thank god bcus i was freezing my ass off there x i have the fire on now so all snug x

Work was ok thanks Nat went very slow though think its bcus i cant get on here during the day :dohh:

Chris - :hug: if the doctor said that are they going to do something soon?? or do you have to wait? x

Hey Ella was wondering where you had got to :hugs: glad to have you back huni x Did you have a nice xmas & new year? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"