X Factor 2013 Thread

No one watched X factor tonight? Anyone see the drama with miss dynamix?

Just tried downloading the app, and I can't find it on the app sore! Links from the itv site don't work either. :cry:

Did anyone else think that Sharon was high as a kite on Saturdays show ? She is so over the top its annoying! Defo Shellys time to go

Did anyone else think that Sharon was high as a kite on Saturdays show ? She is so over the top its annoying! Defo Shellys time to go

Did you see what she was doing to Louis on Sunday night during the results? :dohh:

Sharon can be very OTT and a bit spoilt, I love how Louis handles her though. He just sat there trying to pretend she wasn't kissing the face off him on Sunday night. I laughed when she made Gary switch seats after Louis sent Shelly home.

I know, its cringe worthy ! And she called the woman dancing on stage with the young Scottish lad a paedophile :wacko:

I know, its cringe worthy ! And she called the woman dancing on stage with the young Scottish lad a paedophile :wacko:

Yeah I have to say I thought that was a bit strange lol, the girl was maybe early twenties? She didn't say anything to Nicole when she was blowing kisses and acting all flirty with him or with some of the other young guys lol.

Yeah I have to say I thought that was a bit strange lol, the girl was maybe early twenties? She didn't say anything to Nicole when she was blowing kisses and acting all flirty with him or with some of the other young guys lol.

That was soooo weird! It's not like the women was 50+ even so that still a very strange thing to say, she's is funny at times but that was just odd.

And your right, Nicole is most likely older than the lady and she herself alway flirts with the young boys.

I'm not surprised Hannah is in the bottom 2. She always looks so miserable, I think people are finally getting tired of the whinging and sob stories the contestants seem to favour.

well lady gaga wore her underwear and humped a lot pf things ... anyone else would get bad press for that :dohh:

well lady gaga wore her underwear and humped a lot pf things ... anyone else would get bad press for that :dohh:

OMG her performance was crazy!

The right people went tonight, I think Sese from miss dynamix should just relax and enjoy the rest of her pregnancy stress free, I predicted they wouldn't get far anyways.

Hannah seems like a sweet person but yeah her crying is getting annoying lol

Does anyone know what actually happened between miss Dynamix? x

Is no one watching this anymore? Or is everyone bored of it? lol

What did you guys think of tonight? I'm glad Abi has gone although I would've liked to have seen Sam in the bottom two, Sam Callahan that is lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->