Xmas ne ideas?

holsx

3rd Trimester
Reaction score
My little one will b 6 months at xmas, any one stuck for ideas?

Caitlyn will be 7 months. We're going to end up getting her loads. Everything I see is 6m+ lol! Have you had a look in Toys'R'Us?

yeah max will be 8 months too so im going clothes crazy

We aint got toys r us where i live, n i dnt wana pay p + p on top. so wil have 2 look around in shops. Ru doin stickings 2? :D

Caitlyn will be 7 months. We're going to end up getting her loads. Everything I see is 6m+ lol! Have you had a look in Toys'R'Us?

Toria How did u get yr wicked writing about caitlyn?

You may get postage free if you're buying a huge amount. Or try Argos.

I wont be buying much for Kalea, but Mikey will have quite a few bits. But with the credit crunch I think I'll take the opportunity to use the money saved to buy some good amount of clothes.

I'm wondering what to get her. She'll be 7 months old. She's not really going to remember it, but I guess I'll just get her clothes and some toys that she can use until she's 1 year.

Definitely stockings as it will be a tradition. Also, try amazon.co.uk as they don't charge shipping if you buy over a certain amount, and they can have better prices than toys r' us.

Have fun going crazy. I'm starting now so I can spread out the buying a but!

Im going to get him some little toys you get get them that flash and talk which charlie loves and il be able to get him some 6 month + toys then too

I can't wait for Christmas...i know i will get so carried away. Iv already started to make a list! xx

I already have all my christmas presents sorted , i got aload of 6 months + and some 9 months + not too much as she wont know. Im also doign a stocking aswell ;)

I'm not going crazy as I know his dad, grandma, aunt and a few other people will all buy him loads of stuff. He already has so many toys as he has got some hand-me-downs from his cousin who is now 3.

Does your LO use a dummy/pacifier???
For my sons first xmas i got him one of those funky dummys with the pig nose or the goofy teeth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->