Youngmams crazy testing thread

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
i will be testing every day till bfp and posting here :). Will post todays soon, reg and invert, its a BFN though. x

here it is, 9dpo reg and invert :) BFN today x

Attachments

• IMG-20120420-00256.jpg
    IMG-20120420-00256.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 26
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 17
i will be stalking your thread cuz i have one of my own been testing since 6 dpo gotta support our poas-holic out there GL :thumbup:

Still BFN :) x

Attachments

• IMG-20120421-00258.jpg
    IMG-20120421-00258.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 18
  • ivert21.jpg
    ivert21.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello youngmam!

I wanted to join your thread as I read that you are 19 and OH is 20!
I'm 21 as is OH and was wanting a young buddy to talk to about our TTC journey :)

I see you have a daughter already :) were you ttc with her? I'm not quite at testing stage yet but will be stalking your progress! FX we get BFPS this month, ive been TTC since October!

xxxx :D

Thought I could see a tiny little something on the regular pic the test on the right GL can't wait to look at tomorrows

Still bfn :) Hope is going downn! x

Attachments

• IMG-20120422-00268.jpg
    IMG-20120422-00268.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 18
  • invert22.jpg
    invert22.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Hello youngmam!

I wanted to join your thread as I read that you are 19 and OH is 20!
I'm 21 as is OH and was wanting a young buddy to talk to about our TTC journey :)

I see you have a daughter already :) were you ttc with her? I'm not quite at testing stage yet but will be stalking your progress! FX we get BFPS this month, ive been TTC since October!

xxxx :D

Hi, Yeah i'd love to talk. My daughter was a complete surpise so i nver realised how hard TTC would be so hard. Look forward to seeing your tests! xx

I see 'something' but the pic is so small even when ive enlarged it so i dunno :) sorry x

samantha- not sure i can see anything :( but like youngmam said it is veryy small! how many dpo are you?

youngmam- its soo strange that you can try to prevent it from happening and yet it comes as a suprise, but when you actually try it can take forever :S. Atleast you know theres nothing wrong and that its just taking its time... even though thats just as annoying! how long have you been ttc this time round? xxxx

samantha- not sure i can see anything :( but like youngmam said it is veryy small! how many dpo are you?

youngmam- its soo strange that you can try to prevent it from happening and yet it comes as a suprise, but when you actually try it can take forever :S. Atleast you know theres nothing wrong and that its just taking its time... even though thats just as annoying! how long have you been ttc this time round? xxxx

We started nearly 8 month ago, but i had one long huge annovulatory cycle which was 60 odd days so we started again after that so were saying about 5/6 month lol, just feels better thinking Oh its only been 6 month even though i know its been 8 :( xx

STLLLL BFN :( ohh welll xx

Attachments

• IMG-20120423-00271.jpg
    IMG-20120423-00271.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
  • invert23.jpg
    invert23.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
ahhh it seems like such a long time doesnt it! this will be our 7th month I think, although my cycles were all over the place for the first 3 when i came off the implant, so we probably werent doing it on ovulation! never thought it would be this much efffort!

okay dont take my word for it and im sorry if it turns out to be BFN but i thiink i might be able to see something on that last test, especially on the invert?
Im bad for inventing lines but your only 12dpo so it might just not be there yet! how long is your luteal phase usually? x

ahhh it seems like such a long time doesnt it! this will be our 7th month I think, although my cycles were all over the place for the first 3 when i came off the implant, so we probably werent doing it on ovulation! never thought it would be this much efffort!

okay dont take my word for it and im sorry if it turns out to be BFN but i thiink i might be able to see something on that last test, especially on the invert?
Im bad for inventing lines but your only 12dpo so it might just not be there yet! how long is your luteal phase usually? x

its fine my LP is 14 days, ive just posted another test i took in a different thread i took it tonight and im sure it has a line :/ not sure what to think xx

youngmam! what happend with your tests? did it come back BFP? its been a wee while! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->