Your favourite Christmas smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
What is your favourite Christmas smell ??

Mine has to be spiced apple candles and real Christmas trees :cloud9:

cinnamon, i know its not typically christmassy but it reminds me of it because of the doughnuts they sell in my town around xmas time :cloud9:

OMG OMG Where to start!!! the air just as it is about to snow, snow, spice apple, roast cooking in the kitchen, roast chestnuts, there is more but my brain is mush ATM

Turkey cooking on Christmas day Mmmmmmmmmm this has to be the best smell in the whole world

mm yummy roast dinners are the best, but even more so at christmas!

Oh and the smell on spiced Yankee candles x

Real christmas trees are the smell of christmas to me. :) xxx

I love the smell of tinsel :)

Now this has to be the Christmas Number 1 smell, Tinsel is just amazing, you know once you start sniffing the Tinsel Christmas is well and truly on its way :happydance::happydance:

cant believe some people dont like tinsel...christmas wouldnt be christmas without a bit of tinsel! my mum always used to go out xmas eve because there was never enough (the tree had to be caked in it!) she'd have been mortified having none :rofl: :haha:

I love my tinsel :)

Best part of Christmas tbh

Mulled wine and crackling fire.... Absolutely love it ...

I buy all the air wicks and candles.... DP proper moans at me as it makes him feel sick but am boss round here so who cares :p

^ my dad is like that...cant stand "fresh" scents...if i spray air freshner it makes him gag, candles are too strong, perfume is like living in a brothel :rofl:

Hey ladies yummmy smells lol!

Ohhh airwick candles are on special in semi chem 2 for £3 the gingerbread one and spiced apple and cinammon :) xx

Gingerbread for me.
Also cant wait for a starbucks eggnog latte,smells devine.

Cooking turkey, tinsel, snow. I love all smells Christmassy! However, gingerbread smell makes me sick not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"