Your favourite Christmas smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
the smell of Baileys always reminds me of Christmas as we only get it at Christmas :)

melted terrys chocloate orrange cupcakes
the smell of candles and incense ...... we burn it a lot I will always have a stick burning at Christmas a lovely smelling home ..... puts me right in the mood for crazy christmas
clean bedding smell I go all out I wash the curatins to ... in expensive powered

The Orange and Spice Glade candle is nice too

Mulled wine and roasted chestnuts, oh and I love the smell of gingerbread mmmm

spiced apples?? never heard of those. and i didnt know christmas trees smelled!! im missing out.

i always like the smell of roast dinner, whenever we make it i say it smells of christmas. i dont think i noticed a smell on tinsel either?

spiced apples?? never heard of those. and i didnt know christmas trees smelled!! im missing out.

i always like the smell of roast dinner, whenever we make it i say it smells of christmas. i dont think i noticed a smell on tinsel either?

Christmas trees are pine, so they smell of pine. lol

Christmas trees are pine, so they smell of pine. lol

maybe i just dont remember. we only had a real tree last year but maybe it wasnt pine. :shrug: ill have to google now.:dohh:

Cinnamon and vanilla candles make me think of Christmas x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back