••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

angelbump

Reaction score
Setting up the October testing thread for those with bfn's last cycle or for those ttc this month. Good luck and baby dust to all :dust:

Here's hoping we get a little pumpkin seed this month [-o<

Will add dates and testers tomorrow x

Good luck to all the ladies that will be testing.
I’m only 5dpo so will be testing in September but have a feeling I’m out so will probably end up joining u all here.

won’t be trying as hard tho in October or November as trying to avoid a June July brith but will still be trying a little.

be back to full on trying in December so hoping we have caught this cycle but feeling pretty out in all honesty.

Hi all :hi:
Hope everyone is well?

I've decided to take a much more relaxed approach this cycle as last month although our first month TTC was draining. Peeing on sticks constantly for it to not happen was a bit soul destroying so I'm going to trust my body and go with flow. I know when I ovulate as I get quite intense pain around ov so just going to use that as a starting point and BD every other day (or more ) around that time.

I'm cd9 now and should ovulate in about 6 days. I have conceived my last 2 on the 2nd month of actively TTC so fingers crossed this month follows suit [-o<

Going to try and keep as active and healthy as possible this month too as was a bit stressed and anxious last month too.

Happy bd'ing everyone :dust:

Hi love oh I didn’t realise u have I only just started trying.
If I’m not pregnant now then it will be on to month 8 for us with just a chemical and miscarriage to show for it.
Getting BFP then losing is awful but also the endless bfn every month is also awful.
I’ve gotten too that stage now I just feel so drained from all the trying.
I expect I will end up joining here but I’m really hoping I am pregnant.
I’m 8dpo and tested and BFN and did feel so bummed but still early. It no lines by 10dpo then I know I’ll be out again. And I will join here but even if I am pregnant I will still be staying on the testing groups cheering everyone on.

Hopefully you will fall quickly love and hope ovulation comes around quickly.

:hi: ladies I'm sort of back don't no if be testing tho :shrug: a year trying and a missed miscarriage and a chemical to show for so yes even one month can be soul destroying but for me it's more than soul :cry: my whole body aches, don't get me wrong I no iam very blessed which is why I think we may stop trying, so if i sound bitchy don't mean to xx

:hi: ladies I'm sort of back don't no if be testing tho :shrug: a year trying and a missed miscarriage and a chemical to show for so yes even one month can be soul destroying but for me it's more than soul :cry: my whole body aches, don't get me wrong I no iam very blessed which is why I think we may stop trying, so if i sound bitchy don't mean to xx

I get what you mean love. It does become soul destroying as month after month after month of BFN and losses. I know exactly where your coming from. And ure never bitchy your lovely.

I get what you mean love. It does become soul destroying as month after month after month of BFN and losses. I know exactly where your coming from. And ure never bitchy your lovely.

Sometimes when you type something it sounds so bitchy and you don't want it to come across like that at all :cry: but I really don't mean it to come across like that xx

Sometimes when you type something it sounds so bitchy and you don't want it to come across like that at all :cry: but I really don't mean it to come across like that xx
You don't sound bitchy at all lovely.
I can't imagine how much long term TTC can affect your mental health. It really is awful the emotional rollercoaster that some woman have to ride on. I'm keeping everything crossed for you ladies x

You don't sound bitchy at all lovely.
I can't imagine how much long term TTC can affect your mental health. It really is awful the emotional rollercoaster that some woman have to ride on. I'm keeping everything crossed for you ladies x

Awww thank love :hugs: my mental health at the minute has declined obviously with missed miscarriage and then this one in my head I don't want to try again but in my heart I want to xx

Awww thank love :hugs: my mental health at the minute has declined obviously with missed miscarriage and then this one in my head I don't want to try again but in my heart I want to xx
I know what you mean...it's so hard because you know regardless of whether it's a successful pregnancy or not you'll be worried and anxious the whole time. I do really sympathise. It's so shit at times and I pray that you get your baby x

I know what you mean...it's so hard because you know regardless of whether it's a successful pregnancy or not you'll be worried and anxious the whole time. I do really sympathise. It's so shit at times and I pray that you get your baby x

Thank you lovely lady I have everything crossed for you xx

Hi so looks like I’m out again and absolutely gutted. So will join here now but I have to wait for AF and I have a very long luteal phase and then ovulation again.
My cycle seems to be back to normal since having covid in July so I should ovulate around day 13/14.
Will give a test date when I ovulate.

Have worked out roughly it to be the 15th October but that could change if I ovulate earlier or later.
AF should be here by 15dpo but didn’t show until 17dpo last cycle.
I’m 11dpo now so a long wait sigh.

AF finally arrived so we are onto a fresh cycle at last - next month marks a year of trying with two chemicals :( looking forward to trying again though.

AF finally arrived so we are onto a fresh cycle at last - next month marks a year of trying with two chemicals :( looking forward to trying again though.

Good luck this cycle love. Sending loads and loads of extra sticky baby dust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->