1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

I'm out girls :cry: Think AF is coming FOUR DAYS EARLY, despite me being like clockwork since I was 12. Never been early in my life. Gutted :cry:

I am so sorry!!! Are you spotting? Maybe it''s implantation bleeding???

Oh no big :hugs: to you lilmisscheer I'm sorry to hear the :witch: got you!! Good luck & lots of baby dust for next month :hugs: xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I have a faint LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!:cloud9::bfp::dust: I'm so happy I'm crying!!! I through up last and it was worth it yaya!!!! Bring it on I'm read DH and I were jumping on the bed!!!! LOL

HUGE congrats!!!!:):):):):):):happydance::happydance::happydance:

are you 10dpo? you should post a picture of your :bfp::)

I tried to take a picture but I could not get it to show up tomorrow I'm going to post :)...My spelling was all crazy I was so excited this morning..LOL..I threw up and I don't know what I meant my read...LOL....I'm still in shock!!!!

Oh no big :hugs: to you lilmisscheer I'm sorry to hear the :witch: got you!! Good luck & lots of baby dust for next month :hugs: xx

I posted a pic of my test in the gallery!!! Take a look:) It is very very faint but I can see a line!

I have a faint LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!:cloud9::bfp::dust: I'm so happy I'm crying!!! I through up last and it was worth it yaya!!!! Bring it on I'm read DH and I were jumping on the bed!!!! LOL

HUGE congrats!!!!:):):):):):):happydance::happydance::happydance:

are you 10dpo? you should post a picture of your :bfp::)

I tried to take a picture but I could not get it to show up tomorrow I'm going to post :)...My spelling was all crazy I was so excited this morning..LOL..I threw up and I don't know what I meant my read...LOL....I'm still in shock!!!!

ok I can't wait to compare it to my test! I just posted one in the gallery. But mine is very very faint. Did you get a strong line? What brand test did you use?

Congrats! I thought you might be. :happydance: best of luck! Now maybe I will get mine so we can be bump buddies!

Ooo already bfps!!! I think I'm gonna test tomorrow!!! Sorry for those that af got :(

I posted a pic of my test in the gallery!!! Take a look:) It is very very faint but I can see a line!

Oooh I just looked & there is definatly an amazing line there it's blurry but I can still see it clearly!!! Whoop congrats :happydance: :happydance: xx

Hi ladys how are you all today? Anymore testers or symptoms? My cramps have pretty much gone away now! I've had heart burn & have also been feeling quite nauseous & have actualy been sick once but other than that my symptoms have gone so I'm not to hopefull but on the bright side only 2 weeks until my holiday!! :) & if I'm not pg then at least I'm gonna be able to go on rollercoasters!! lol Can't wait either way!! :) xx

I asked about the pink evap line, because (after being in the sun for a while) my faint pink line on one of yesterday's tests faded to practically nothing... blue line test still ok, faint to the extreme, but ok. I took two more this morning (one pink and one blue) and they both appear to be basically negative (blue one shows with light behind it lol). So no I am disheartened... told my mom-in-law I was preg yest because of the two faint positives, now I am afraid I jumped the gun. *sigh*:nope::shrug:

Awww :hugs: blue dye tests are realy unreliable so I wouldn't bother using them if I where you but I've never heard of a pink dye one fading like that :shrug: & everybody I've ever spoken to have told me you can't get a false positive (if line is pink) on a pink dye test :shrug: so I have no idea hun but I hope it's just to early & you get a nice strong bfp very soon :hugs: xx

Thanks for the heads up on the blue dye. I was really hoping since I had my first positive OPK's this month I would be able to nail it down... don't know now....:nope:

Congrats! I thought you might be. :happydance: best of luck! Now maybe I will get mine so we can be bump buddies!

I would LOVE that!!!!! I hope you get yours!!!!

I asked about the pink evap line, because (after being in the sun for a while) my faint pink line on one of yesterday's tests faded to practically nothing... blue line test still ok, faint to the extreme, but ok. I took two more this morning (one pink and one blue) and they both appear to be basically negative (blue one shows with light behind it lol). So no I am disheartened... told my mom-in-law I was preg yest because of the two faint positives, now I am afraid I jumped the gun. *sigh*:nope::shrug:

I'm so sorry luv!!!! did you use fmu? Chin up you will get it!!!!

https://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff511/Robertsgirljaqueline/P6150204.jpg I hope this works..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->