17 BFPs! (98)-May 2012 Testers! (4)-Angels... Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

MrsMM24

2Moms & TWO DDs, FINALLY!
Reaction score
:test: LIST: :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...nd-your-ttc-bump-buddy-here.html#post14714632 March Thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...ters-17-join-us-here-find-ttc-bump-buddy.html April Thread
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...nd-your-ttc-bump-buddy-here.html#post17393967 June Thread

(5)Testers TBD
HONEYCHEEKS
:sadangel:LOROJOVANOS :bfp: 4.30:hugs:
:bfp:MEERA :bfp: 5.8
MUNCHKINLOVE
:bfp:VICWA :bfp: 5.15

5/1 Testers (4)
CHERYLC3 ??
GRIHABABY ??
JAZZY85 ??
MANDY_GROVIE1 ??

5/2 Testers (4)
BECYBOO_x ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again at month's end!
:hugs:DISCORIA ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
:sadangel:GIRLINYORK :bfp: 5.3:hugs:
HAZEL28 ??

5/3 Testers (4)
DANI402 ??
:hugs:FAITH2BMUM ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
GEMMAPLUSTWO ??
:hugs:ONEBUMPPLEASE ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!

5/4 Testers (5)
:sadangel:ALTAMOM :bfp: 5.6:hugs:
:hugs:CHERRY263 ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
:hugs:DANNI2KIDS ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
EMERALD D ??
:hugs:HAPPY7 ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!

5/5 Testers (2)
:cake: Happy Birthday MIZZKOFFEL's DH!:cake:
MIZZKOFFEL ??
NIXILIX ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again at month's end!

5/6 Testers (3)
:sadangel:CHARISSE28 :bfp: 5.4:hugs:
:hugs:ORCHID667 ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
:hugs:TEAMSTANLICK ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!

5/7 Testers (7)
:cake: Happy Birthday CHARISSE28's DS!:cake:
:bfp:DARKSTAR :bfp: 5.7
:bfp:DUFFERS :bfp: 5.7
KEL21 ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again at month's end!
:hugs:MRSMM24 ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
TEAMO ??
:bfp:TRISTAN :bfp: 5.4
:hugs:WANTING3 ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!

5/8 Testers (2)
BABYBABA ??
:bfp:MRSKG :bfp: 5.6

5/9 Testers (3)
:bfp:LA MERE :bfp: 5.5
MZHOPE4BOY ??
:hugs:VIETMAMSIE ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!

5/10 Testers (3)
IOW_BIRD ??
MUMMY.R ??
:bfp:PEPSICHIC :bfp: 5.8

5/11 Testers (4)
:cake: Happy Birthday TAURUSMOM05's DS!:cake:
:bfp:CALISTA20 :bfp: 5.9
TAURUSMOM05 ??
TOUCANSOFSODA ??
:bfp:WADDLESAN :bfp: 5.11

5/12 Testers (1)
:cake: Happy Birthday KEL21!:cake:
:bfp:MOMMY2HAYDEN :bfp: 5.11
:bfp:THEETERNAL :bfp: 5.11

5/13 Testers (9)
:flower: Happy Mother's Day (US):flower:
:cake: Happy Birthday SHELBYLC!:cake:

:hugs:28329 ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
BABYSIEW ??
:hugs:BEAUTIFULLEI2 ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
DIVINEBLISS ??
:hugs:ECHO ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
:hugs:FIRST4J ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
:hugs:HIS_BABY_GIRL ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
JESS19 ??
:bfp:KAICEE :bfp: 5.14
SHELBYLC ??

5/14 Testers (3)
:hugs:DILIAPICKLE ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
:hugs:MRSGRUFFALO ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
:hugs:SHARNW ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!

5/15 :test:ers (2)
:wedding: Happy Anniversary CHARISSE28!:wedding:
:cake: Happy Birthday MOMWANNABE81's DH!:cake:

:hugs:MOMWANNABE81 ~ Sorry AF flew in, see you again in June!
UW1MRSGILLY ??

TODAY!!
5/16 :test:ers (1)
BUTTERFLY22 ??

TOMORROW!!
5/17 :test:ers (3)
AVERITABLE
:bfp:LEINZLOVE :bfp: 5.14
REBECCALO

2 Days!
5/18 :test:ers (4)
ANNIE77
ANNMARRIECRISP
MISSBABES
TINKERBELLSIE

3 Days!
5/19 :test:ers (4)
BLESSED2012
~CHIPPER~
FLUTERBY429
VANIILLA

5/20 :test:ers (1)
MZHWD

5/21 :test:ers (5)
BOXXEY
ELLA_HOPEFUL
IMMY11
LILYV
LIZLOVELUST

5/22 :test:ers (1)
KELLIB0214

5/23 :test:ers (0)

5/24 :test:ers (1)
ICKLE PAND

5/25
GNOME86

5/26 :test:ers (1)
BECYBOO_x

5/27 :test:ers (1)
ALMOSTHERE

5/28 :test:ers (0)

5/29 :test:ers (2)
KEL21
LILYLEE

5/30 :test:ers (0)

5/31 :test:ers (2)
DBZ34
NIXILIX

Hi Ladies,

As promised to awesome member MUNCHKINLOVE... I am starting this thread now! Some have sat out the April cycle and some have received AF early in March with long cycles and won't be in for April. We are going to start this cycle with some REAL PMA as we have in the past!! I am LTTC cycle a loss. Our daughter is 9 yo and we are ALL looking forward to a LO no more than 10 yo younger than her!! I have gotten great feedback and inquiries on my threads so as promised, I will continue my PMA TWW threads for as long as possible, even through my HOPEFUL BFP!! I want to see all of us get our bfps! I know that we can support each other as we either decide to wait or test early.... Join!

Ladies....I think there should be PLENTY of opportunities to "Buddy Up!" There are quite a few ladies that can be BUDDIES. This is a no judgement, happy, PMA, pleasant thread, don't hesitiate to call these ladies out on thread and contact them to buddy up. I love seeing us all bond together and get through the TTC, TWW, and 9 mos together!!! GL!!!

Also, at 8DPO, end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Good Luck to us all, FXD and of course, PLENTY of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies, I'll jump into the May thread first. I don't really know what will be happening as I'm going to get my results from the RE on Tuesday regarding all of DH and my bloodwork. I'm hoping we can figure out a game plan for IVF then and I'm looking to hopefully do our first IVF in May. It was a weird mixture of sad and relaxing since we took this month off not having to stress over every little thing I felt. So hopefully on Tuesday, I'll have a more definitive answer on whether or not May is looking good for us. Fingers crossed!!!!

Well Hey HAJ624!

Welcome to the May thread... I hope that your information from the RE will be on the good side! :dust:

Mrs MM24, hopefully I can join you.

If this cycle goes like the last one, I'll be testing on 3rd May at the earliest. Obviously I'm hoping my cycle may be a little shorter but who knows as long as it ends in a :bfp: :happydance:

I feel confident we can do it. :hugs: :dust:

Thanks MrsMM!!! I'm going to the doctors tonight so i will let you know what happens.

How is everything going with you?

Hi Ladies

I'll be testing May 4, that's when AF is due. We sat out a month. DF had to be out of town for work. Had an HSG in Feb that shows only my right tube is open, but it has a 6cm cyst attached to it. So we will see what happens :)

Hello MrsMM :)

Popping over from april, we didnt bd the right time, :sex: 4 days earlier than O :dohh:

GL Ladies xoxox :dust:

Hi ladies,

HAJ how are things, results? I'm good, thanks for asking, just waiting for the ugly AF so we can get HSG and TTC hopefully.:dust:

ALTAMOM I believe you will be seeing some dark pink sticky bfp lines soon Hun!:dust:

SHARNW that toatlly sucks, especially since somes swimmers can survive for us tp 5 days, but, what it sounds like to me is your LO wants to be a 2013 Baby with no doubt!:dust:

I got my blood work back and have mixed feeling. He said I am in fact not ovulating. He also said I have MTHFR. He is putting my on 5mg of folic acid a day for it. So just like anyone of us would do I came home and googled it. Of course recurrent miscarriages and more likely chances of deformities like down syndrome. The doctor hadn't said that to me. So of course now I'm completely freaking out. The doctor had said wheen we were leaving that he is completely confident we will get pregnant but now im worried about actually carrying the baby and any chromosonal deformities that I might pass on. I was feeling really good when I left the doctors until I got home and looked this up. But i went to the doctors a few days lady for a sono and blood work and they told me I'm on the folic acid to help decrease all of the chances of that. They also told me I can officially start my IVF treatment so I started my bc on Friday and my next doctors appt is on the 17th for my water sono. I'm thinking I won't be getting IVF till the end of May so I may have to wait til lthe beginning of June to test

CD1 today! 2 weeks until Ov... really hate living life in 2 weeks increments ugh!!!

CD1 today! 2 weeks until Ov... really hate living life in 2 weeks increments ugh!!!

It's a bit better than my 3 week increments I seem to be having ;) (joking :) ) GL :thumbup:

I guess it is better than 3 weeks, sorry that you have a longer cycle. It's just the waiting to Ov, then waiting for AF. Hate the chunks of time that life is now divided into.

Not at all, although I have longer cycles, last cycle was a killer. Hoping for a shorter more normal cycle around 33ish days rather than 41.

I agree completely Altamom about dividing our life into those chunks. I also get annoyed that I'm wishing my life away. I'm trying to work on that!! GL, hope this cycle is the one that does the deed for you :)

You can put me down for testing May 6th, however I'll be overseas again so may be late reporting in.

GL everyone...

Joining May as the witch just got me for April.

Each month this is getting harder, on cycle 7 now. 7 months of bitter disappointment.

Please add me for May 6th.

AF showed up for me yesterday April 7th so I will be testing on May 6th which is a day before my son's birthday! BABYDUST TO ALL!!!

Welcome to the May Sprouting of lovely BFPs OPRCHID667, PEPSICHIC, and CHRISSE28 so very sorry that you are joining us over from the April thread. I hope that you get that BFP this month!!! :dust:

AFM... Well,I have been gone a few days, in that time, AF arrived on Thursday midday, then we were out looking at homes, and then there was Easter yesterday (Happy Easter - belated) and today, absolutely no spotting, no sign of AF as she ended yesterday evening. So, my doc was called Friday and I have my HSG scheduled for this Thursday! Soooooo much going on. But I am happy AF has come and gone and we are looking at TTC again in a couple weeks. Looks like I have a testing date, tentatively... YAY, seems like forever. Hoping we have some NYs Babies brewing ladies! :dust:

Welcome to the May Sprouting of lovely BFPs OPRCHID667, PEPSICHIC, and CHRISSE28 so very sorry that you are joining us over from the April thread. I hope that you get that BFP this month!!! :dust:

AFM... Well,I have been gone a few days, in that time, AF arrived on Thursday midday, then we were out looking at homes, and then there was Easter yesterday (Happy Easter - belated) and today, absolutely no spotting, no sign of AF as she ended yesterday evening. So, my doc was called Friday and I have my HSG scheduled for this Thursday! Soooooo much going on. But I am happy AF has come and gone and we are looking at TTC again in a couple weeks. Looks like I have a testing date, tentatively... YAY, seems like forever. Hoping we have some NYs Babies brewing ladies! :dust:

Fantastic news! Fingers well and truely crossed for you now your back in the TTC meyhem :hugs:

Okay, so I'm taking my first dose of Clomid 100mg tonight and as I sat on the couch looking at the pills I thought of how extra special it would be to conceive this month and celebrate my DS's birthday on May 7th and then DH and I's 11th wedding anniversary on May 15th. I got all warm and fuzzy inside, anyway, just a thought.:)

HOPING AND PRAYER THAT APRIL SHOWERS IN SOME MAY FLOWERS AND LOTS OF BFPS!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Im having a very weird period, normaly i dont ever spot, i just suddenly am on really heavey 5-6 days in a row then 1 day of light, then gone again.

This time, started as normal, out of the blue and heavy...was heavy 3 days today its almost stopped....never had such a short period before. not a clue whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->