2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Hmmm. I'm cramping like AF, I feel bloated like AF, and I swear I just saw a light spot on the TP right now when I went pee. :( It's early, but I think I'm out. I always spot for a day or two before my period.

Spotting is not the witch! However if it is, then there is always a possible Xmas pudding next cycle :thumbup:

Hmmm. I'm cramping like AF, I feel bloated like AF, and I swear I just saw a light spot on the TP right now when I went pee. :( It's early, but I think I'm out. I always spot for a day or two before my period.

Spotting is not the witch! However if it is, then there is always a possible Xmas pudding next cycle :thumbup:

LOL :haha:

Well you know I'm not counting you out till its officially official ;)

I'm optimistically high from cleaning for the last 2 hours...ain't no one bringing me down!

LOL - nothing like cleaning product fumes to make the day seem a bit brighter. ;)

I shuddered and giggled LOL

I'm waiting for my phone to send the pics to my email...slower than molasses in January! :haha: I'll respond to posts later, I have to take my kids to get physical's when they get home from school....yay!!! Lol....

DD- I think your symptoms sound good!

Denyse- Yay for o!!!! :sex: :sex: :sex:

Pickle- Any good symptoms today?

Dream- Is your chart still saying you're 9dpo?

keep testing. it might get darker. I am still 9dpo according to my chart lol

Feeling a bit depressed today, but it has nothing to do with TTC. On Friday I received a job offer from a bigger law firm and I was going to sign it today and give my notice at my two jobs, but they decided to withdraw their offer because there isn't enough work to employ another person. Part of me is relieved as I don't think I was fully ready to leave my jobs (I've been with one lawyer for 5 and a half years, the other for just under a year). Part of me didn't want to leave either because I love setting my own hours and working for 2 different people. I love them both dearly, but this job would have meant more money and 3 weeks vacation. It's not all bad I suppose, the law firm feels really terrible for what they've put me through, and probably early next year they want to bring me on. So all in all it's not so bad, but disappointing at the same time.

On my TTC side of things, pretty sure I'm going to ovulate at some point today. Going to get one more shot of :sex: in tonight I think, then I'll start testing on the 23rd.

:hugs: everything happens for a reason. Happy Bding

Chop chop :happydance:
Not really. Got the start of a bad cold, really runny nose and pressure in my sinuses when I lean over :nope: bubbles in my tummy and I just had this weird.. Umm.. Contracting feeling I guess, high in my stomach, I could feel it inside and outside! Pulsing. Fluttering. Intense! Idk what it was lasted like 5mins. I have no appetite and feel sick, then randomly hungry. good thing I'm not in my TWW I would be going insane with SS lol.

Any symptoms today??
lou said:
OMG!!!! I feel exactly, to a T, the same today! My nose is more stuffy than runny and I am hot, been sweating all day! Everything else is how I would describe how I feel! That is crazy! Hopefully it's good for both of us! FX'd!!!
And my boobs and back really hurt, like are aching horribly! Watery cm this am and now watery/creamy. Cp is still high...and I feel like I have something stuck in the back of my throat or on the back of my tongue, but I cant see anything...Hmmm.... :)

Well depends if I'm sitting standing or lying down my nose is stuffed up if I'm not standing. I have the throat thing too! But I think mine is a genuine cold as I haven't even ovulated yet :cry: but it's good signs for you post o! I say keep testing with ic and don't give up hope, be in the mind set more around 12dpo :hugs:

I forgot you were waiting to o for a minute, I got all wrapped up in excitement :blush: :haha: I have some serious duh moments sometimes! Mine may very well just be a cold/sinus thing too. I can't associate the tummy feelings with that, but it's just like you described, so maybe it's not such a good sign for me lol :shrug: I'm not giving up hope yet, it's still early, I have 4 days until af is supposed to show, so we will see :) I'll do another wondfo and ic in the morning and hope for better lines :) If not this cycle, there's always next cycle :thumbup: It's weird because I just "feel" different, but I could've just psyched myself into that :haha: So, now that I've rambled on again, do you think you're going to o early, or on time?

I see lines on nearly all of the ic's but not sure about the frer, you're still very early for testing though

I agree with pickle. I think I see something on the ICs, but not the FRER. What DPO are you again? I can't remember if you are 1 day ahead or behind me - 1'm at 10 dpo. HOw is your temp looking?

I'm 9dpo and my temp was 99.4, the highest it's been yet. I kept going back and forth with the FRER, one second I could see something, the next I couldn't, and there was a shadow line when I held it up to the light, but I don't count that lol.

Are you still feeling like af is gonna show? I'm keeping my FX'd anyways! :hugs:

Yep FRER seems bare, but the IC's still look promising...My IC line was darker than the line I got on a FRER. Which is weird, you would think it should have been the other way around!

That's what I would think! Wow, definitely good to know! Thank you! :)

I just laughed my ass off reading all those posts! :rofl: The troll post was awesome Kk and I'm so with you on the shuddering and giggling! :rofl: Xmas pudding????........not sure I wanna know what that meant Pickle lol

seriously if ur preggnant U WILL KNOW stop reading into every little symptom. if u have to search that hard u aint pregnant. get over it

You sound like a peach. :):flower:

Where did this come from? How did I miss it? When was this from? I really have to see this with my own eyes lol

Her post got deleted :)

How did I miss this???? Of course the one day I'm away :haha:

Why is someone so unsupportive and rude in a ttc forum anyways? What is the motivation behind that? I'm guessing to belittle people to make herself feel better...and why would someone invade a threat with over 200 pages just to post a comment like that? Thank you to whoever reported her post and got it deleted :thumbup: And thanks for being supportive and not rude :winkwink:

seriously if ur preggnant U WILL KNOW stop reading into every little symptom. if u have to search that hard u aint pregnant. get over it

Where did this come from? How did I miss it? When was this from? I really have to see this with my own eyes lol

Why is someone so unsupportive and rude in a ttc forum anyways? What is the motivation behind that? I'm guessing to belittle people to make herself feel better...and why would someone invade a threat with over 200 pages just to post a comment like that? Thank you to whoever reported her post and got it deleted :thumbup: And thanks for being supportive and not rude :winkwink:
Probably a teenager. Who knows what motivates people? The important thing is we are here and we all care about each other. :)

Playing Video games online I'm use to people coming in and doing something like that just to get a rise, so when I saw her post I was like TROLLLLLLLLL!!!

So had to find that picture...it makes me giggle.

Probably a teenager. Who knows what motivates people? The important thing is we are here and we all care about each other. :)

I absolutely agree! :hugs:

Playing Video games online I'm use to people coming in and doing something like that just to get a rise, so when I saw her post I was like TROLLLLLLLLL!!!

So had to find that picture...it makes me giggle.

That made me more than giggle! My family now knows I'm nuts instead of just thinking I'm nuts lol

Definitely trolling! She is rude, posting that in a TTC forum .. with the name "FertileMyrtle" .. just found that so ironic .. haha im wierd! Hope all you ladies are doing good this evening .. AF is due tomorrow .. Please keep your fingers fx'ed and prayers in mind that the ugly hag doesn't show her face .. Thanks for all the support <3 So glad i have you all .. the past year and a half trying has been so lonely honestly .. but since being here .. it has made it so much easier <3 Thank you all so much for that!:hugs::flower:

Definitely trolling! She is rude, posting that in a TTC forum .. with the name "FertileMyrtle" .. just found that so ironic .. haha im wierd! Hope all you ladies are doing good this evening .. AF is due tomorrow .. Please keep your fingers fx'ed and prayers in mind that the ugly hag doesn't show her face .. Thanks for all the support <3 So glad i have you all .. the past year and a half trying has been so lonely honestly .. but since being here .. it has made it so much easier <3 Thank you all so much for that!:hugs::flower:

:hugs::friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->