• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Tested 5 min ago, BFN...so AF just maybe late and I'm just not PG. Will test again in 2 days if still no AF.

:hugs: so sorry hun. i have seen ladies on here that tested :bfn: on 11dpo and then :bfp: 12dpo. so there is still hope. do u have any symptomps?

I have been super tired the last 5 days, backaches the last 5 days, sore breast the last 4 days and really gassy the last 6 days.

I'm trying to keep the hope though. Will head back out for more cheapies tonight if still no AF today.

how many dpo r u?

12dpo today

oh same as me 12dpo. i have been having af cramps since 10dpo and have been on knicker watch ever since. (Tmi) but regular bowel movement (some constipation and some like loose). I really hate this part of waiting when u have ABSOLUTELY no clue which way it is going to go.

I'm 11 DPO today. Expecting AF at 12 DPO. My stomach has been doing weird things. It's like my body is playing a game with me. Yesterday I made this wonderful healthy breakast which I normally enjoy. I took one bite, and just was NOT into it. I even felt a bit turned off and nauseous, and didn't want to eat ANYTHING for breakfast. I was hungry, just not in the mood to eat, which is weird, because I LOVE eating lol. So this morning I still have some fluttering sensations in my lower belly. They're not my normal pre-AF cramps. They really just feel like fluttering. Not painful, not uncomfortable. Just an odd sensation. Last night my boobs started KILLING ME right before bed, so sleeping on my belly wasnt an option last night. This morning, they're not as tender as last night, but more sensitive than they were 2 days ago. I am super super wet down there with lots of thick white cm. I keep checking my underwear to see if AF came. Body, what are you trying to tell me? Is the wicked witch coming? Or did Mr. Storky get my letter??

I'm 11 DPO today. Expecting AF at 12 DPO. My stomach has been doing weird things. It's like my body is playing a game with me. Yesterday I made this wonderful healthy breakast which I normally enjoy. I took one bite, and just was NOT into it. I even felt a bit turned off and nauseous, and didn't want to eat ANYTHING for breakfast. I was hungry, just not in the mood to eat, which is weird, because I LOVE eating lol. So this morning I still have some fluttering sensations in my lower belly. They're not my normal pre-AF cramps. They really just feel like fluttering. Not painful, not uncomfortable. Just an odd sensation. Last night my boobs started KILLING ME right before bed, so sleeping on my belly wasnt an option last night. This morning, they're not as tender as last night, but more sensitive than they were 2 days ago. I am super super wet down there with lots of thick white cm. I keep checking my underwear to see if AF came. Body, what are you trying to tell me? Is the wicked witch coming? Or did Mr. Storky get my letter??

when r u hoping to test?

Doctors results back and hcg was 1 so negative :-(

when r u hoping to test?

I'm not sure!! I'm kinda scared to test!! I have a feeling AF will show up tomorrow like she always does. I'm thinking I will just wait until the end of tomorrow to see if she comes. But maybe I should pick up some tests anyway just in case she doesn't get here by tomorrow night? It's so silly, but i feel like me testing will make AF come. Its so weird lol

when r u hoping to test?

Have you tested yet??

testing on saturday, I have just 1 frer left and dont want to fork out another £10.49 this cycle. And i have been cramping like af is round the corner. af is due anyday now (irregular cycle) so just taking it 1 day at a time.

I am getting a faint!!!!! Got +OPK CD12,13 and 14, sex on CD 12 an 14. On Monday I had 3 beers and was SICK that was FIRST thing I noticed last time. Since MC(July 15th) I been OPK testing daily and 12 13 and 14 was first +. Please stick!

I am getting a faint!!!!! Got +OPK CD12,13 and 14, sex on CD 12 an 14. On Monday I had 3 beers and was SICK that was FIRST thing I noticed last time. Since MC(July 15th) I been OPK testing daily and 12 13 and 14 was first +. Please stick!

:bfp::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::drunk::drunk::drunk::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: congratulations hun. how many dpo?

7dpo. Been getting boob pain often and some cramps. I usually have nothing but day before period I get ALOT of energy and then some cramps hours before or as I start bleeding,a blessing but bad cause my periods are all over so I have hardly any warning.

It was odd as early this week I opened a beer drank few oz offered it to hubby and he was like? He does not drink except if he has nothing else upstairs and he will take a sip. I dumped the beer as it was SO gross. Don't want to say anything just yet as want to take a digital and show him that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->