• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Thanks guys and I'm here rooting for you all! I don't always have a lot to say, but I read here a lot and I always hope and pray for everyone. :)

AF cought up with me @ work ... CD 1 for me, kinda glad the wait is over... GL to all of you who still have hope!

I am pretty sure I am out this month as well, starting to spot and got another BFN today at 13dpo. So best of luck and baby dust to everyone for next cycle!!! :hugs:

Wish the BITCH will come get me already. I want to start a new cycle cos i know that this cycle is a wash. I am going to have myself a glass of wine now while i wait. Sorry to all the ladies that she has caught and good luck to the rest of that ladies x.

Wish the BITCH will come get me already. I want to start a new cycle cos i know that this cycle is a wash. I am going to have myself a glass of wine now while i wait. Sorry to all the ladies that she has caught and good luck to the rest of that ladies x.

LOL I was just thinking how I wish I had had that margarita with my mom on Wednesday now :dohh:

Sorry to hear about ladies with BFN's or who had the bitch show up.:hugs: Glad to see that for the most part everyone seems to be looking at starting a new cycle with a positive attitude, despite recent disappointment.

Dreambaby, enjoy that well deserved glass of wine.

AFM, I'm 6dpo, my temps seem to be dipping a little (but still above the coverline). Noticed a little pinkish spotting. I have seen spotting on and off since O, so I'm not really sure whats going on. Just a couple more weeks till I get a workup at the GP to check thyroid and a smear. I'm going to bring up the spotting issue and discuss some hormonal (maybe progesterone?) issues.

Still, I'm holding on to a little hope for this cycle. Going to try and wait till 15-20 dpo to test if the BITCH doesn't come in full force before then.

Woohoo, at least it's FRIDAY.

I am still tww I guess as only 1 faint and multiple negatives. Feel pregnant between the beer making me sick(stopped drinking after THAT) constant boob pain and cramps I never get till hours before. I also cried cause coffee maker was not working....not normally a crier Will test Wed on FRER.

I am still tww I guess as only 1 faint and multiple negatives. Feel pregnant between the beer making me sick(stopped drinking after THAT) constant boob pain and cramps I never get till hours before. I also cried cause coffee maker was not working....not normally a crier Will test Wed on FRER.

Ok, I giggled at crying cause the coffee maker wouldn't work. Good luck on the testing!!

The coffee maker episode also made me smile. I know when I was early in preg with my DS I had a lot of those type of episodes. We were living with my father-in-law at the time, and I remember crying because I opened the fridge and he had eaten the last piece of pumpkin pie. Also, right before I got my bfp that preg I remember for like a week straight going out to my car and BAWLING on my lunch break for no reason. I just got so overwhelmed and couldn't contain it. Good luck testing. FX'ed for a :bfp:

My boobies feel a bit sore/heavy today too.

The coffee maker episode also made me smile. I know when I was early in preg with my DS I had a lot of those type of episodes. We were living with my father-in-law at the time, and I remember crying because I opened the fridge and he had eaten the last piece of pumpkin pie. Also, right before I got my bfp that preg I remember for like a week straight going out to my car and BAWLING on my lunch break for no reason. I just got so overwhelmed and couldn't contain it. Good luck testing. FX'ed for a :bfp:

My boobies feel a bit sore/heavy today too.

when I was PG with my DS the only incident I can remember crying over was the hubby eating the last bowl of cocoa puffs. I cried then stormed into the bedroom with the empty box and threw it at him rofl

Oh my! Sounds like me! I also remember around the middle of my pregnancy I had a similar moment. I was OBSESSED with peanut butter while I was pregnant and I had got up from a nap STARVING. I went to make a sandwich and it wasn't in the cabinet. I walked into the living room and he was sitting there with the empty container in his lap, a spoon sticking out of the jar. I remember being so angry I couldn't even speak. I just went over and grabbed the jar and kind of spiked it down in the middle of the room. I'm sure he thought I was losing my mind.

Now I'm hungry for co-co puffs. I'm about to go see if we have any. Rofl

what is everyone using this cycle? e.g evening primrose, b6 , clomid , soy, preseed, soft cup, opk, temp, etc to enhance ttc? please share

:) It is funny now but it was so sad cause I hardly ever use the keurig(sp) and this thing was peeing 5 different directions. turned out it is cause he uses the use your own coffee and for the k cups I was trying to use there is an insert. but it was all over and I kept looking at same part and was like WHY?????? WHY??????? wont you WORK!!!!

During first weeks of my pregnancy(mc) I cried over forgeting milk and forgetting a coupon at home all of 3 miles from house.

I am using OPK entire cycle a few cycles to see if I have a good idea then will go down to just using them around that time. Prenatals, WATER(I can go day or two and drink no straight water so for me that is important) All around healthy diet(doing alot of pasta salads with raw veggies) dried fruit(just found out I LOVE prunes. Trying to temp but I never get up same time and tend to sleep few hours and be up as opposed to solid sleep.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done! THAT BITCH just showed up in full force.:growlmad: which means I only had a 6/7 day luteal phase. FML.

Man, AF really IS on a spree! It's like a horror flick--just a little less bloody (har har). Oh well, misery loves company, right? And, of course, BEST BEST wishes to redheadedbabies. Toss a little of that baby dust our way, okay? Let's keep this going... Another day, another cycle, another chance!

what is everyone using this cycle? e.g evening primrose, b6 , clomid , soy, preseed, soft cup, opk, temp, etc to enhance ttc? please share

This past (unsuccessful cycle) I temped for the first time. I plan to continue charting and use OPKs this time--anyone recommend any particular type? I'm not doing any of the other stuff--should I be? My LP this cycle was only 11 days. I'm thinking I should start on the B6.

Oh, and I also figure I should probably have sex more often.... :winkwink:

This past (unsuccessful cycle) I temped for the first time. I plan to continue charting and use OPKs this time--anyone recommend any particular type? I'm not doing any of the other stuff--should I be? My LP this cycle was only 11 days. I'm thinking I should start on the B6.

Oh, and I also figure I should probably have sex more often.... :winkwink:

This past unsuccessful cycle was my first at really seriously temping and being consistent with it. I'm thinking that this new cycle or the next I'm going to start using OPK's. With this short luteal phase I just had and all my previous irregularity I definitely want to start B6 and maybe vitex (I'm currently researching if it safe/helpful/good to take the two together) and I'm right there with you on needing :sex: more often. :haha: This cycle we really didn't get much in at all.

Hubs seemed to have low libido the past few cycles, but we are getting into a better groove, so hoping next cycle is better and some magic happens and maybe it will be the one for the sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->