• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Hi has anyone ovulated roughly around 13-16 aug and had a positive result yet

Do you have any symptoms? I've got a doc appointment thurs so hopefully show up then

Do you have any symptoms? I've got a doc appointment thurs so hopefully show up then

I've just been super tired mostly since about 4dpo, I get AF like cramps now and then. My BBs just started getting sore today, but mine get sore before I get AF so that's not unusual for me.

here are my symptoms

Lately i get tired easily but just at night( Sleep early)

I have been drinking tons of water and peeing a lot

Last night i became soooo feverish and ached all over like i was coming down with something

woke up this morning and was fine

I have been eating a lot

I hope that all this is not in my head :wacko::wacko:

Took clear blue with weeks just now and pregnant 1-2! :) lets hope it goes up next week!

here are my symptoms

Last night i became soooo feverish and ached all over like i was coming down with something

I have been eating a lot

When do you test? Lots of good symptoms!!

Woo hope u get positive result.
I have no symptoms really well a few I think but I don't know if I may well be pregnant or it's my periods comin very soon
No period at all roughly about week late
My nipples feel slightly tender sensitive
My cervix also feels high hardish and I don't kno if it is open? Slightly can't get the tip of my finger I'm tho tmi sorry lol

here are my symptoms

I have been eating a lot

When do you test? Lots of good symptoms!!

thanks i hope soooo:happydance: 12 dpo on thursday.....if i can wait till then.

Hi ladies! Congrats to DD80 on her :bfp:!!!! May I join? 7dpo today. Cycle #2 TTC #2. AF due end of next week, but I started taking B6 Complex this month due to shorter LP last month, so could be later...although Im hoping for a :bfp: and not needing to worry about my LP length! :) GL and happy testing ladies!

Here's my chart link: https://fertilityfriend.com/home/46cb0b/

welcome on board redheadbabies :)

crossing my fingers for you!

Hi ladies! Congrats to DD80 on her :bfp:!!!! May I join? 7dpo today. Cycle #2 TTC #2. AF due end of next week, but I started taking B6 Complex this month due to shorter LP last month, so could be later...although Im hoping for a :bfp: and not needing to worry about my LP length! :) GL and happy testing ladies!

Welcome :D and GL!!

Welcome! When are you planning on testing?

Welcome :happydance:

woke up this morning with the most disgusting taste in my mouth so i took my last test (super drug brand) and poas hahah :bfn: of cos 9 dpo. But i am just soooo worried now that all these symptoms re in my head. I have read threads where the ladies have all these symptoms and the witch still sneeked up on them :nope::nope:. how is everyone else doing?

Hiii ladies!!! and Congrats DD80!! Can I join your TWW group?? I need some companionship in this lol. I'm 7 or 8 DPO. I don't have any symptoms really except some lower back pain, I woke up this morning just feeling "blah"--you know that feeling you get when you KNOW a cold is coming on?? yeah. That. And I have some cramping and sore boobs. I believe AF is coming, though, as I tend to have cramping and sore boobs before the witch arrives. :(

Hiii ladies!!! and Congrats DD80!! Can I join your TWW group?? I need some companionship in this lol. I'm 7 or 8 DPO. I don't have any symptoms really except some lower back pain, I woke up this morning just feeling "blah"--you know that feeling you get when you KNOW a cold is coming on?? yeah. That. And I have some cramping and sore boobs. I believe AF is coming, though, as I tend to have cramping and sore boobs before the witch arrives. :(

Yeaaaaaa welcome . Cold sounds promising. When are u planing on TESTING?

Yeaaaaaa welcome . Cold sounds promising. When are u planing on TESTING?

I'm thinking Saturday, as AF is due Friday. I hate that I'm so aware of my AF symptoms and that they're so similar to PG symptoms. I wish AF would just show up or not, instead of teasing. The suspense and anticipation is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->