2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

I am 9DPO today. Had some light brown/reddish spot this morning during SMU. Then, when wiping the next time, a light pink wipe. It's been 4 hours since then and now clear. Also a bit crampy today. Temps are still good, so I am hoping this is implantation bleeding! FX!!

No clue when to expect AF, so this could be her. But I wont know for sure unless it gets a lot worse. I am planning on testing Saturday morning!

PS. Only symptoms I have been having is massive food aversion. Absolutely nothing sounds good and when i eat, I get about half way through and just do not want to eat anymore. Even if I am still hungry. I've been forcing myself to eat for days/been eating well past the point of not wanting to. Also, I was really sick on my plane rides the past few days. I usually dont have an issue with cabin pressure but it was really making me feel terrible.

That sounds like implantation and could be good symptoms, I will keep my fingers crossed for you testing tomorrow x

Tests from this morning. The top one is my internet IC and the bottom one is a sure sign from home bargains. I have the original pic, a tweak and an invert.

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/0153b127fafb3663e203420889e9489cfc139b6bc9.jpg

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/0130cab804efad9261048d170c577113c19f676e26.jpg

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/01efe82ce1207197788d8128c33fa3fa581ba97311.jpg

Ok so period is due Monday..... Really wanting to poas right now!! All I have is a clearblue digi advanced, I've heard they're not great before a missed period. Any advice?

Good luck Denyse and Movin! Fx'd and we want pics of lines :)

Kk- let us know when you get results. Pregnancy is a hormonal roller coaster lol :haha:

Baby- glad to have you back! Your approach sounds great, the less stress the better :hugs:

allison- I didn't know that they could have 2 heads or tails either! My oh would get a kick out of that! So the doc said that's not a big deal? Very interesting and good to know, thanks! :thumbup:

girl, after last time, i NEED a less stressful approach. I figure, I have an idea when I O, and I have the preseed. We'll just do the do and say our prayers. Tis' all. Hows things going on your end, Loulou?

They're going, waiting to bd lol. If my oh would come near me during any stage of af, probably would have started already :haha:

Are you taking prenatals? Just incase and the folic acid is important...other than that, make yourself lots of love!! Less stress=better sex anyways :thumbup: Enjoy yourself and hopefully end up with a good surprise :)

yesss!! i definitely have been taking prenatals every day, and i "eat my vitamins" by getting a huge range of fruits and veggies with lots of nutrients in them--especially those with folate! At this point, I'm like, i drove myself crazy. Now I just want to try it with a more relaxed approach, and by the end fo the year if I'm not preggo, hubby and I decided we'll just go to the doctor. We're at the 6 month mark now.

I commend you on all of the above! I love, love, love veggies!!! Fruit eh...not so much! The only things I like sweet are my coffee and my mixed drinks lol :haha: but I do try and get a good balance and supplement with oj:) I know it's so hard to be relaxed about ttc, I don't know how I ever did it before, but it really is the best approach. I don't ever remember feeling like a day took a week or a week took a month while casually trying and it happened pretty quickly when that wasn't what I was focused on. I'm going to try and relax more, but I still want to pee on stuff :)haha:), especially since I've never tried opk's. I'm curious to see if the signs my body gives me are right :shrug: I'm hoping November is a lucky month for all of us!

:haha::haha::rofl: at "I still want to pee on stuff"... lolll!! hysterical! i love OPKs, because i get to know when i'm going to ovulate. I love it but i just need to chill. for my own sanity!!

I totally understand!! That's the downside is all of this stuff makes us crazy!! I'm going to try and make light of it, I just really want to know if the signals my body gives are right at o, before, or after, and I get to poas, can't go wrong lol :haha: We would like you to please keep your sanity, you may need it at some point and it's one of those things that's hard to get back once you lose it! :winkwink:

Ok so period is due Monday..... Really wanting to poas right now!! All I have is a clearblue digi advanced, I've heard they're not great before a missed period. Any advice?

I would look up what the sensitivity is online, I think that one may be 25, which is pretty comparable to all of the early result tests, but I could be wrong lol. If I was you I would be on my way to walmart for an .88 cheapie or going to the dollar store lol. Digi's are expensive and I would definitely save that for a confirmation if you get a good line on another test :) I started to poas 7/8 days before my period was due, so I say :test: lol. Good luck hun and lots of baby dust :dust: Let us know what you decide and when you test :flower::hugs:

Tests from this morning. The top one is my internet IC and the bottom one is a sure sign from home bargains. I have the original pic, a tweak and an invert.

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/0153b127fafb3663e203420889e9489cfc139b6bc9.jpg

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/0130cab804efad9261048d170c577113c19f676e26.jpg

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/01efe82ce1207197788d8128c33fa3fa581ba97311.jpg

Ok so I definitely see something on the blue handled ones! Is there any difference in sensitivity of the two tests? I am so hoping this is it for you! :hugs:

Ok, so I just looked again, and are the lines supposed to be in the same place on both tests? I'm not trying to sound stupid, but I feel like I can see something a little more to the left on the green tests. I may need a padded room, this I'm aware of lol...

1 day late and still no sign of AF....BFN on a dollar store test this morning. Not sure what's going on. Guess I'm still in limbo. :wacko:

I am 9DPO today. Had some light brown/reddish spot this morning during SMU. Then, when wiping the next time, a light pink wipe. It's been 4 hours since then and now clear. Also a bit crampy today. Temps are still good, so I am hoping this is implantation bleeding! FX!!

No clue when to expect AF, so this could be her. But I wont know for sure unless it gets a lot worse. I am planning on testing Saturday morning!

PS. Only symptoms I have been having is massive food aversion. Absolutely nothing sounds good and when i eat, I get about half way through and just do not want to eat anymore. Even if I am still hungry. I've been forcing myself to eat for days/been eating well past the point of not wanting to. Also, I was really sick on my plane rides the past few days. I usually dont have an issue with cabin pressure but it was really making me feel terrible.

Everything is sounding good Bee! Those could all be very good things! I hope you had some time to enjoy your family through the sadness :flower: Do you plan on waiting a couple of days to test so the hcg has time to multiply? Oh I just read that again, Saturday!!! I'll keep my Fx'd for you hun!! :hugs: We want pics lol

1 day late and still no sign of AF....BFN on a dollar store test this morning. Not sure what's going on. Guess I'm still in limbo. :wacko:

I'm sorry hun! Limbo is definitely worse than knowing either way, at least if af comes, we know we can try again! Something's gotta give for you soon! Try to not stress (easier said than done, I know!) and have a good day. Do something for yourself, relax :coffee:, have a date night with the hubby, or a family movie night (my kids love those!)...I hope you get some answers soon hun!

I'm sorry hun! Limbo is definitely worse than knowing either way, at least if af comes, we know we can try again! Something's gotta give for you soon! Try to not stress (easier said than done, I know!) and have a good day. Do something for yourself, relax :coffee:, have a date night with the hubby, or a family movie night (my kids love those!)...I hope you get some answers soon hun!

Thank you hun :hugs: It's just weird because normally my cycles are 28-30 days (30 at most) and now I'm on CD31. Maybe I implanted late or ovulated later than I thought, who knows. Not losing hope though!

I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Thank you hun :hugs: It's just weird because normally my cycles are 28-30 days (30 at most) and now I'm on CD31. Maybe I implanted late or ovulated later than I thought, who knows. Not losing hope though!

I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Thanks hun! You try and do the same! Slap a smile on and get through it :) It could definitely be a number of things causing this, time will tell, but I'll keep my Fx'd for you and sending baby dust :dust: and :hugs: :)

loulou82baby I think I'll head to the store today and get an frer! I have some coupons so shouldnt be too bad. If those are negative, I'll just wait until I'm late!

loulou82baby I think I'll head to the store today and get an frer! I have some coupons so shouldnt be too bad. If those are negative, I'll just wait until I'm late!

Keep us posted hun! I'm hoping to see 2 pink lines :)

Ok so I definitely see something on the blue handled ones! Is there any difference in sensitivity of the two tests? I am so hoping this is it for you! :hugs:

Ok, so I just looked again, and are the lines supposed to be in the same place on both tests? I'm not trying to sound stupid, but I feel like I can see something a little more to the left on the green tests. I may need a padded room, this I'm aware of lol...

Thanks hun. :) Yeah, i think the green ones have lines further apart. At least when i think i see lines the green one is further away from the control line than the blue.

They're both meant to be 10mIU. Not sure about the blue ones cause i have never used them before this cycle, but the green ones have always given me stark white in the past, so this teeny tiny possible something but probably nothing is throwing me! lol!

I suppose if there is anything on them it will be noticable by tomorrow or the day after at the latest.

I fell out with blue handled so bought cheap 1 pound tests and got my BFP

How frustrating!! I hope you get your answer soon, and i hope it's a preggo type one! :D

No bleeding, but experiencing a lot of white discharge. Is this a good sign? Do I still have a chance of getting a BFP this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->