2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

I'm in for the crazy room together! :rofl: It'd probably still be less crazy than my house :winkwink:

I've decided I like ebay way better than amazon! I ordered from both on Friday, and got my ebay order Monday, 1 thing from amazon on Tuesday, and just checked my order status on amazon and most of the items aren't even shipped yet! That's crazy, considering they gave me an expected delivery date of today and it hasn't even shipped lol :wacko:

FRER proves it. Woop woop

Oh goodness!!! Those are some beautiful lines!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! C'mon sticky, sticky bean!!! Yaaayyyy!!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:happydance::thumbup::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:\\:D/=D>:eek:

Still no AF for me...

Going to pick up a couple of cheapie tests I think and start testing tomorrow, I'll be 1 day late.

FRER proves it. Woop woop

AAAHHHH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I bet you're absolutely elated!!!! :D

(Now i have to do the part where i tell you about this website: www.vasapraevia.co.uk because i tell ALL my friends about it so that they can avoid the heartache i had to endure. So everyone take a look! I'm always happy to answer any questions about it.)

Thank you everyone. I'm super nervous and will be crossing my fingers. I probably won't relax until after my dating scan.

Thank you everyone. I'm super nervous and will be crossing my fingers. I probably won't relax until after my dating scan.

In fact, i have just seen that you were doing IVF (wasn't sure if it was IVF or IUI) so please, please do get checked out for Vasa Praevia. The risk with IVF pregnancies is 1 in 300 which is crazy high to say they don't routinely screen for it. xxxxxxxx

In fact, i have just seen that you were doing IVF (wasn't sure if it was IVF or IUI) so please, please do get checked out for Vasa Praevia. The risk with IVF pregnancies is 1 in 300 which is crazy high to say they don't routinely screen for it. xxxxxxxx

I'll have a look into it :thumbup:

I'll have a look into it :thumbup:

Awesome! You might find you have to get a bit assertive with your care providers because like i said it's not routinely done on the NHS, but it's not worth the gamble. Don't trust what they say when they fob you off - get checked, it's a really simple check. They tried to fob me off about it during the pregnancy straight after the one where i lost a baby to it. I was like ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?!?!

That looks pretty close, the surge can happen quick so maybe try again in about 6-8 hours?

FX's!! :hugs:

I don't think I can hold my pee any longer!!! It's nearly 6hours! Is that long enough?! :blush:

Ps I look like the cat in my pic right now.

That looks pretty close, the surge can happen quick so maybe try again in about 6-8 hours?

I don't think I can hold my pee any longer!!! It's nearly 6hours! Is that long enough?! :blush:

And the turkey is the pee stick LOL

yes pee!

I am :rofl: over here! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I hope you get a good outcome after all that!!! :haha:

I am 9DPO today. Had some light brown/reddish spot this morning during SMU. Then, when wiping the next time, a light pink wipe. It's been 4 hours since then and now clear. Also a bit crampy today. Temps are still good, so I am hoping this is implantation bleeding! FX!!

No clue when to expect AF, so this could be her. But I wont know for sure unless it gets a lot worse. I am planning on testing Saturday morning!

PS. Only symptoms I have been having is massive food aversion. Absolutely nothing sounds good and when i eat, I get about half way through and just do not want to eat anymore. Even if I am still hungry. I've been forcing myself to eat for days/been eating well past the point of not wanting to. Also, I was really sick on my plane rides the past few days. I usually dont have an issue with cabin pressure but it was really making me feel terrible.

Good luck Denyse and Movin! Fx'd and we want pics of lines :)

Kk- let us know when you get results. Pregnancy is a hormonal roller coaster lol :haha:

Baby- glad to have you back! Your approach sounds great, the less stress the better :hugs:

allison- I didn't know that they could have 2 heads or tails either! My oh would get a kick out of that! So the doc said that's not a big deal? Very interesting and good to know, thanks! :thumbup:

girl, after last time, i NEED a less stressful approach. I figure, I have an idea when I O, and I have the preseed. We'll just do the do and say our prayers. Tis' all. Hows things going on your end, Loulou?

They're going, waiting to bd lol. If my oh would come near me during any stage of af, probably would have started already :haha:

Are you taking prenatals? Just incase and the folic acid is important...other than that, make yourself lots of love!! Less stress=better sex anyways :thumbup: Enjoy yourself and hopefully end up with a good surprise :)

yesss!! i definitely have been taking prenatals every day, and i "eat my vitamins" by getting a huge range of fruits and veggies with lots of nutrients in them--especially those with folate! At this point, I'm like, i drove myself crazy. Now I just want to try it with a more relaxed approach, and by the end fo the year if I'm not preggo, hubby and I decided we'll just go to the doctor. We're at the 6 month mark now.

I commend you on all of the above! I love, love, love veggies!!! Fruit eh...not so much! The only things I like sweet are my coffee and my mixed drinks lol :haha: but I do try and get a good balance and supplement with oj:) I know it's so hard to be relaxed about ttc, I don't know how I ever did it before, but it really is the best approach. I don't ever remember feeling like a day took a week or a week took a month while casually trying and it happened pretty quickly when that wasn't what I was focused on. I'm going to try and relax more, but I still want to pee on stuff :)haha:), especially since I've never tried opk's. I'm curious to see if the signs my body gives me are right :shrug: I'm hoping November is a lucky month for all of us!

:haha::haha::rofl: at "I still want to pee on stuff"... lolll!! hysterical! i love OPKs, because i get to know when i'm going to ovulate. I love it but i just need to chill. for my own sanity!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->